Wetsanding & Rotary Buffer Class
I have had a lot of request to do a specialty class on only
wetsanding. For those of you looking to learn and master this skill I will be offering a 2 day class that will fully encompass the art of wetsanding
. Registration for the class will be $600.00 for both days.
The class is tentatively scheduled for July 14th and 15th. If your serious about learning how to wetsand, cut and buff then reply to this thread so I can get a head count.
This class will go over,
- Hand sanding - Nikken Finishing Papers
- Machine Sanding - 6" Electric & Air Dampsanding and 3" Mini Dampsanding - Meguiar's Unigrit Finishing Discs & 3M #5000 Grit Foam Finishing Discs
- Rotary Buffers with wool pads for compounding - Flex PE14 Rotary Buffers
- Rotary Buffers with foam pads for polishing - Flex PE14 Rotary Buffers
- Rotary Buffers for Jewelling - Flex PE14 Rotary Buffers
- DA Polishers for Finish Polishing and Machine waxing - Porter Cable, Meguiar's and Griot's DA Polishers
The class is fast paced
and you will be working very hard
. This is a very hands-on class, be prepared to sweat
. Hand sanding with Meguiar's Unigrit Finishing Papers Using 3M Air DA Sanders Using the 3" Griot's Mini Polisher as a Dampsander Using Meguiar's, Porter Cable and Griot's DA Polishers as Machine Dampsanders Using Rotary Buffers to remove sanding marks and polish to a high gloss. Creating swirl-free, show car finishes... 1971 GTO Jay's award winning 1989 K5 Blazer Limited Size
This class will be limited to 10 people. If you're interested reply to this thread, if there's enough interest I'll schedule the class and have the registration page added to the Autogeek Store.