autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Vive Detailing of Houston Texas - Lamborghini Aventador Cement removal, multi-step paint correction, Modesta, exterior & interior detailing

Here at Vivė Auto Detailing Houston, we believe and want our clients to enjoy their car as much as possible with minimal maintenance and worry -- here's a fine example of a Lamborghini Aventador in Arianco Argos covered in hard cement after a fun run.

Every once in a while, we take on challenging tasks. Removing cement is one thing, but when it's baked on a highline paintwork and stuck on every possible nook and cranny -- it can be tough.

This detail took more than 30 man hours and the results are absolutely amazing. The car went through a thorough cement removal, multi-step paint correction to remove paint defects and swirl marks and finally a coat of Modesta BC-05 Advance Glass Coating to lock in the luster and minimal maintenance.

Here are some before pictures:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vive Detailing of Houston Texas - Lamborghini Aventador Cement removal, multi-step paint correction, Modesta, exterior & interior detailing

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love that color
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vive Detailing of Houston Texas - Lamborghini Aventador Cement removal, multi-step paint correction, Modesta, exterior & interior detailing

You have no fear but seriously I would think twice before agreeing on something odd like this "detailing" that falls rather in the repair cateory.
    Also without knowing the customer personally, even if they might come through recommendations, still who knows what they expect & what can be done.
    I heard that cement can only be scratched away with something medium soft from the paint like plastic knife or how this stuff is called, I am not an expert in heavy machinery & construction category, maybe you have got some other, more easy & cool technique then I am happy for you
    Whatever, the end result is truly perfect, now when I think again what I would say in this situation: No, thanks.
    Why to look for challenges like this one if money is lying on the ground, just go & pick it.
    I also love to take risk but I pay double for it later other times people who take risk with me pay , with Lamborghini something going wrong can be triple.
    You was lucky this time I wish you never know the other side of the coin
    I have enjoyed seeing this golden orange Lamborghini very much, BTW symbol means fighting bull

Post Thanks / Like

Not that I want to try but what is the removal process for cement? The car looks great.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful work!!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

I would have cried if that happened to my Mazda 3, I can't imagine what I would have done if it were my Aventador. Very nice work.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to ask: how does one get their lambo covered in concrete?

Awesome work!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice work and good save guys! I believe I've seen this car driving on 59 towards Sugar Land. Love that color.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

beautiful job.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you use to get it off the windshield?