autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln Continental Mark VI 1982 2-door 1K Paint, Chrome Worx etc. detailing by Shark with Simoniz UK from the 70's-90's & new nanothech products

Nice Car, nice people.

Before

After Sharkpolitur

Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy life.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Continental Mark VI 1982 2-door 1K Paint, Chrome Worx etc. detailing by Shark with Simoniz UK from the 70's-90's & new nanothech products

ha! so cool.

i had a '79.5 New Yorker in a very similar color. what a boat! would love to still have it haha
    '09 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG / '14 Audi Q5 3.0 S-Line / '99.5 Pathfinder SE

I DO NOT support or recommend Oakes.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Continental Mark VI 1982 2-door 1K Paint, Chrome Worx etc. detailing by Shark with Simoniz UK from the 70's-90's & new nanothech products

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    ha! so cool.

i had a '79.5 New Yorker in a very similar color. what a boat! would love to still have it haha

My friend Meir constantly builds classic cars collection, he buys only in top condition first hand where possible & low mileage on average 100,000 km. I added to each of his time-honored automobiles injector & carburetor cleaner, anti friction-anti wear oil additive (Made in Switzerland) & more so they perform very, very good on the road. All electronics (contacts cleaner, anti-humidity protection) & mechanical parts perform like most precise Swiss & Japanese watches.
    Not to mention the best car care products from A to Z (ex. nano metal polish & nano metal sealant for chrome). My customers are lucky that I have a basic knowledge in chemistry so their cars are given only the unequaled, sans pareil detailing service that not every princess in Monaco or king in Saudi Arabia gets.
    For me detailing is a hobby & car care products is a laboratory science, only the best chemical formulations & natural Copernicia Cerifera Cera touch the paint.
    The biggest secret in every bottle lies in their MSDS (material safety data sheet) where real ingredients pop up black on white.

P.S. Very alpine quality engine oil & fuel additives from a small Swiss manufacturer in Fribourg called AutoPlus (now part of Groupe Lubrichim Belgium) all cars that were given oil additive or injector cleaner performed much better & people I work with are professional drivers who know how their engines perform before/after, I think if somebody in US or other country is interested in importing in this category, I highly recommend it.
    lubrichim-autoplus-additifs lubrifiants

Post Thanks / Like

Love your work mate, your pictures speaks volume.

I liked that passage: After Sharkpolitur, and then no words can describe what we see.

Congratulations, and thanks a lot for sharing.

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do to it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allenk4 View Post
    What did you do to it?
    x2

also didn't even realize it was in Israel. i was distracted by the color of the boat!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do to it?
    X3 what did you use for the rag top and chrome to polish and clean!!

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a proud holder of Simoniz UK car care collection products which I still use today detailing classic cars ( yellow Simoniz Motorists Wise Pure Carnauba Fine Wax, Simoniz Liquid Diamond Polymer Sealant, CBM Presto Wax, Simoniz Chrome Cleaner I even use on modern cars & bikes to a great results).
    I doubt somebody on AG ever seen or heard about it :

The other good news is that the cats who scratched the classic cars I have detailed were spotted recently on the tree, they will be arrested & brought to justice!

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do to the car?

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do to the car?
    haha

BUT THE CATS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast