autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2013 Honda Civic Full Detail + PBL Coating + Coating Booster

Amazing transformation! just out of curiosity, what year is the car? I must say if anyone ask that question now, they would think it just rolled out of a factory!

May I ask how you polished the rims as well, was it hand or machine polished ? they look like they're very easy to scratch and also maintain that shine!

Post Thanks / Like

great work bro, especially on soft honda paints

will have a lot of questions for you.

it's too late here now but will get back to you

anyway and take care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wxc View Post
    Amazing transformation! just out of curiosity, what year is the car? I must say if anyone ask that question now, they would think it just rolled out of a factory!

May I ask how you polished the rims as well, was it hand or machine polished ? they look like they're very easy to scratch and also maintain that shine!
    Thanks my friend. This car was assembled in 2013, the owner is a very careful guy and passionate about cars. I really wish I've attended his expectations while I was trying to do this car like I was doing it for myself. Went out brand new.

No interior pictures, but I may assure you it was also detailed to exhaustion by my detailing partner, all 'transitional parts' between doors/lids, and interior, coated doors and door jambs painted parts from inside, also detailed engine bay, coated under the hood and protected plastic parts with 303. I simply love my partner! (actually my wife).

Wheels showed only some fine scratches and randomly placed, so I decided to just use cleansing polish by Pinnacle by hand this time.

This product can do wonders even with frontal chromed parts of vehicle, chrome handles, etc... Although it will not remove scratches (also, not incide any if applied with soft MF applicator), it'll thorough clean the surface and reveal the shine.

Any 'bug' killed that was resistant through wash, clay, etc, it'll get out in 2 passes even by hand.

Then, I've coated wheels with 2 coats of PBL wheel coating, 24h apart (one just after wash and cleansing polish the wheels, another at the end of the job some hours before delivering).

When I feel the need, I'd use a polishing cone (mothers, meguiar's) with a chrome polish and get the job done. Or why not, by hand as well. I like that elbow grease ahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by zckid View Post
    great work bro, especially on soft honda paints

will have a lot of questions for you.

it's too late here now but will get back to you

anyway and take care
    Thank you mate, will be my pleasure if I can help you in any manner.

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234