Originally Posted by DaveT435
As you can see on the bumper covers there is some CC failure there and on the hood. The hood also had some oxidation. Because of the CC condition I didn't want to get too aggressive. We washed and clayed it. Then did a test spot on the hood with hyper polish and yellow pads. It cleaned up pretty good. I did use some 105 on the hood to get rid of the heavy oxidation. Then we went over the car with PB black hole then put a coat of meg ULW on. John was one of the quickest learners I've worked with. I'm sure he'll be doing paint correction and detailing soon.
been away for a while been busy with work, thank you Dave for the kind words, detailing has always been a hobby of mine just never really got into it, never had the chance.
Since the detail we did I've had a new front bumper installed on the front and both the front and rear bumpers painted, she's looking very sexy now, got we garages kept now but a in depth detail is coming due soon.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2