Decided to clean my truck up a bit before she gets her new pads and rotors tomorrow. Truck was just mainly dusty and had water spots from the rain last night. Wash
- Two buckets w/ Grit Guards.
- Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo. 1oz:1gal
- 1oz of ONR in wash bucket.
- Meguair's Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Dried with the big green guzzler.
- Used leftover soap at end on rims. Paint
- Meguiar's D156 Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax.
- Blue Rolled Edge Microfibers. Chrome
- Bumpers - Turtle Wax Chrome Polish on Mother's Powerball. Topped with Duragloss 105.
- Exhaust - Mother's Chrome Polish by hand. Topped with DG 105. Lights
- DP Plex-All.
- DG 105. Interior
- Blackfire Interior Protectant applied with MF applicator. DP Plex-All
- My first time using this stuff, and I like it so far. The spray foam can be a little messy, but it does not run. It just sticks. Just spray and wipe away. Lights seemed a little clearer/glossier afterwards. I also notice that some minor swirls/scratches in the lights were no longer visible. Blackfire Interior Protectant
- First time using this as well. Kind of like a milky white. I sprayed it on the MF applicator and then applied to the dash. Spreads very nice and didn't take a lot of product. Seemed to darken things a little back to a like new state, and left a nice satin sheen on things. I would call it similar to Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant, with the exception that Blackfire was less greasy and you couldn't really feel it when touching the plastics. Now we'll see how long this nice sheen will last. Picture doesn't really show the sheen as well as I thought it would.
No before pics as there really were no dramatic differences in things.