Hey guys I just finished my best detail yet on my civic. I dont really know how to insert the pictures in the thread so i just uploaded the album on Imgur. Sorry for no before or 50/50 pictures.Thanks for looking and let me know what you think of my car and lame attempt at photography lol. Photo Album - Imgur
1. Clean wheels first with griots wheel cleaner and agitation
2. 2 bucket wash
3. Meguiars mild clay with megs Qd
4. Griots 6" polisher with 6.5" pads, Megs 105 with cyan ht pad
5. Megs 205 with tangerine ht pad
6. Re rinse with water to take a lot of the dusting off.
7. 2 coats of menzerna power lock sealant with crimson ht pad
8. restored exterior trim with megs ultimate black
9. Cleaned exterior and interior glass with invisible glass aerosol and IG tool
10. Stand back and enjoy!