autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: To Boot Camp, through HELL , & back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    Incredible story Aaryn! Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

I thoroughly reading enjoyed your experience.

Best of luck in the future good sir!
    Thank you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrenceSA View Post
    I can't begin to imagine how hard this journey must have been for you and your family Aaryn and to see how you have come through it is truly an inspiration. You are a hell of a man my friend!!!!

I think that you being comfortable enough to share you story on this forum speaks volumes about how much more than a forum this place truly is. I think many of us see it as a second family and I wish you guys all the best, not only for the shop, but in your personal journey too.
    Thank you Lawrence.

Kind words my friend thank you. And, thank you for your contributions too Lawrence, all too often, it was your posts that lifted me the most. Getting lost in a post from lawrenceSA is inspirational & reinforces just why we love detailing.

Prime example - both of you Men are on the other side of the World from me but both I consider good friends.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, very brave story here Aaryn... I think you are amazing for picking yourself up and how you've kept on going. That's something to be very proud of. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, but thrilled about your son.
    I wish you love, luck and prosperity this year and many to come.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    Wow, very brave story here Aaryn... I think you are amazing for picking yourself up and how you've kept on going. That's something to be very proud of. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, but thrilled about your son.
    I wish you love, luck and prosperity this year and many to come.
    Thank you DetailKitty.

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I'm more proud of my Wife for all that she has been through. I will never forget the look on her face when the Doctor said I was having a serious heart attack, as I was laying on the hospital bed & my Wife was stood there holding a five month old baby Benjamin - broke my heart. (pardon the pun)

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck my friend. The photos of your work are amazing. You might check your camera. Looks like it is reversing all of your photos. The steering wheels are all on the wrong side...................phil

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Aaryn, such an amazing story! Thanks for sharing your bootcamp story, things you went through and the cars you've detailed.

I'm so sorry on what happened to your daughter. That's an awesome pic of your son wiping his VW bus hehehe!

I'm glad you were able to pull through the heart attack. Please take it easy - I know it's easier said than done.

You are an awesome person with a beautiful heart. In a world where we are surrounded with material things, it's awesome that you don't think about the money is what makes a person successful. Having "true" friends including the friends you've met here in the geek is definitely a treasure. And being able to stand up from all the ordeals you went through makes you a successful person in my book.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to PaulMys for letting me know about this.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lj993 View Post
    Good luck my friend. The photos of your work are amazing. You might check your camera. Looks like it is reversing all of your photos. The steering wheels are all on the wrong side...................phil
    Cheers Phil.

Hahaha, yeah mate - I look at the pictures here & still, I think - Huh? Felt like an utter dork when arriving in Ft Lauderdale & jumped in . . . the damn drivers seat! Then almost filled my pants when we pulled out on the wrong side of the road!!! It's not like we didn't know all this before coming over but still a weird sensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Wow Aaryn, such an amazing story! Thanks for sharing your bootcamp story, things you went through and the cars you've detailed.

I'm so sorry on what happened to your daughter. That's an awesome pic of your son wiping his VW bus hehehe!

I'm glad you were able to pull through the heart attack. Please take it easy - I know it's easier said than done.

You are an awesome person with a beautiful heart. In a world where we are surrounded with material things, it's awesome that you don't think about the money is what makes a person successful. Having "true" friends including the friends you've met here in the geek is definitely a treasure. And being able to stand up from all the ordeals you went through makes you a successful person in my book.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to PaulMys for letting me know about this.
    Thank you.

So many people with so many nice things to say - my family keeps getting bigger! Y'all don't come to stay all at once though guys.

Thank you, I do look back & think - it seemed like every light at the end of the tunnel was just another train coming to run us down again, geeze - two weeks after I had my heart attack our Dog Oscar, a 15 year old Bicheon Frise sadly had to be put down . . . standing up got slower with each hit but battered & bruised, we stood together.

Appreciate your comments my friend.

Aaryn NZ.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234