autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Show Car Garage Video - Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles

Show Car Garage Video - Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles

Autogeek recently brought in the Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double Action Spray Bottles and in the below video I show you in slow motion the double action spray feature that makes these bottles "must have" tools...

Mike Phillips demonstrates the Kwazar Mercury Pro + Spray Bottle
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nuyTuk74s]YouTube - Mike Phillips demonstrates the Kwazar Mercury Pro + Spray Bottle[/video]

At Autogeek.net
    Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Show Car Garage Video - Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles

i have these and love them
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Great video demo. Are these Kwazar things really "chemically resistant"?

For instance, will they hold up to Griot's Undercarriage Spray? I have gone through a number of replacement "World's Finest Sprayers" and pump bottles kindly provided by Griots but every one gets eaten up after just one use. First the Undercarriage Spray comes out and goes on beautifully, then the sprayer seals give and the stuff stops spraying and gets all over your hands. Quite annoying. I like the product, but is there a sprayer that can handle it?

Thanks and happy detailing to all. This forum and the underlying company is SO LUCKY to have pinched Mike Phillips from Meguiars!

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing video demo.
    Auto Services at uptownautoservice.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just ordered the 6 pack of 1 liter's with the 15% off and free shipping. I thought that was the perfect time considering I was paying $80 for sprayers. I had a hard time justifying the price so I though I better buy them with the discount because i probably wouldn't have bought them at the regular price.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post

Great video demo. Are these Kwazar things really "chemically resistant"?

Great question and all of the feedback I've seen posted on the forum indicates they are as chemical resistant as is possible.

I remember when I worked for Meguiar's it was challenge to find a chemical resistant sprayer that would hold up over time and I suspect that is the case for all spray heads on the market.

A good best practice but also a paint in the behind is to remove the spray head and flush water through it after using it and this will prolong the life of the internal components that tend to corrode and deteriorate.

And Autogeek has has been a great career move and since this was your first post to our forum...

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

SPAMMER
    Post Thanks / Like

I have gone through a number of replacement "World's finest Sprayers" and pump bottles .
    thanks