autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Flying under the Radar...Compounds/Pads

I've been lurking these forums for months gathering as much information as possible and Sholl's Concepts and Spider Pads have been; conspicuously absent.

Hmmm, the last time that happened was with Collinite #845 and Meg's D114.

Needless to say, it has my Intrigue Meter PEGGED!

Anyone with any experience with their Product Lines?

How about S20 Black? Heard a couple little birdies whisper "GAME CHANGER!!!", the same with their Spider Pads.

Thanks in advance.
    "The first gulp from the glass of natural science will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." --Werner Heisenberg (Pioneer of Quantum Mechanics, Nobel laureate Physics)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Flying under the Radar...Compounds/Pads

Helloooo out there.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural science will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." --Werner Heisenberg (Pioneer of Quantum Mechanics, Nobel laureate Physics)

Post Thanks / Like

Wsorry, no help from me. But following

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AGO! I am not sure but Scholl's is not a very popular product line on AGO. I would look into other lines. However, PBMG's sister site:

Autopia Car Care Products - Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Auto Detailing might be the site that can help you. They specialize in German Products. Try that one.

And again, welcome to AGO
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    Welcome to AGO! I am not sure but Scholl's is not a very popular product line on AGO. I would look into other lines. However, PBMG's sister site:

Autopia Car Care Products - Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Auto Detailing might be the site that can help you. They specialize in German Products. Try that one.

And again, welcome to AGO
    Why isn't it a "very Popular Product Line"? AG sells Scholl Compounds/Polishes and 1 Spider Pad.

Isn't Menzerna, Sonax, 1Z, Klasse, Wolfgang....German Company's?

Are there different Detailing Professionals here than those on the other sites you mentioned?

Sorry, just not following you here.

Thanks for the welcome, however.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a detailer friend in Switzerland who loves it, especially the S40, which he considers equal, if not better, than Menzerna 4500. Its diminishing technology is called IPT, and he also uses the black waffle pad a lot with it.
    UK detailing sites has a lot more info about it, and I believe it must be like Sonax. Menzerna is another different story, since no company has such a broad range of compounds, from the 300 to the 4500.
    Another company flying under the radar is Autosol, I just bought its polishing compound but I haven't had the chance to use it yet.
    It is very interesting to talk to European detailers, they work differently from AGO standards, and they don't use much products like Lake Country pads due to the higher price, they work with Flexipads, Scholl and Menzerna pads, and rarely uses mf pads.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RPM_BR View Post
    I have a detailer friend in Switzerland who loves it, especially the S40, which he considers equal, if not better, than Menzerna 4500. Its diminishing technology is called IPT, and he also uses the black waffle pad a lot with it.
    UK detailing sites has a lot more info about it, and I believe it must be like Sonax. Menzerna is another different story, since no company has such a broad range of compounds, from the 300 to the 4500.
    Another company flying under the radar is Autosol, I just bought its polishing compound but I haven't had the chance to use it yet.
    It is very interesting to talk to European detailers, they work differently from AGO standards, and they don't use much products like Lake Country pads due to the higher price, they work with Flexipads, Scholl and Menzerna pads, and rarely uses mf pads.

Menzerna is another different story, since no company has such a broad range of compounds, from the 300 to the 4500.
    Scholl does: S0, S2, S3 Gold, S3 Gold XXL, A15, S17, S20, S30, S40

Thanks, I'll check around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Recon 4th 502nd View Post
    Why isn't it a "very Popular Product Line"? AG sells Scholl Compounds/Polishes and 1 Spider Pad.

Isn't Menzerna, Sonax, 1Z, Klasse, Wolfgang....German Company's?

Are there different Detailing Professionals here than those on the other sites you mentioned?

Sorry, just not following you here.

Thanks for the welcome, however.
    I am not putting the product down. It is more of a European product and not as well known here in the US. I would assume it is an excellent product. That is why I suggest you look at the Autopia website as it has a better selection of Scholl's product than AGO does.

It is still under the umbrella of PBMG.

I love the German products. I am a huge fan of Polish Angel and Menzerna. Both are made in Germany....Zem Germans certainly know how to make exzellent prodectz!!...LOL
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    I am not putting the product down. It is more of a European product and not as well known here in the US. I would assume it is an excellent product. That is why I suggest you look at the Autopia website as it has a better selection of Scholl's product than AGO does.

It is still under the umbrella of PBMG.

I love the German products. I am a huge fan of Polish Angel and Menzerna. Both are made in Germany....Zem Germans certainly know how to make exzellent prodectz!!...LOL
    I'll check and YES they do make excellent products. I lived there for 6 years.... I could come up with a pretty LONG list

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Ive been eyeing scholls and xpert polish

I want to know what scholls product is similar in cut to fg400 or hd cut
    Id imagine either s3 good xxl or s2?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast