autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

CarPro HydrO2 OMG

Is there anyone out there like me until today, that hasn't used this product? OMG

Its truly amazing. Does exactly what it claims and works just like all the videos out there.

I mixed mine at 5:1 just because I have seen that CarPro says it can be used up to 7:1 but recommend 3:1. I used it today on a DD 2014 Cruze and I was SHOCKED. Its slick too.

Another thing I noticed that I havent seen stated anywhere else is that this gets into those cracks like the taillights, headlights, and between body panels and makes blowing them out even easier. Normal wax cannot get into those places like HydrO2 can!!!

"Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarPro HydrO2 OMG

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Is there anyone out there like me until today, that hasn't used this product? OMG

Its truly amazing. Does exactly what it claims and works just like all the videos out there.

I mixed mine at 5:1 just because I have seen that CarPro says it can be used up to 7:1 but recommend 3:1. I used it today on a DD 2014 Cruze and I was SHOCKED. Its slick too.

Another thing I noticed that I havent seen stated anywhere else is that this gets into those cracks like the taillights, headlights, and between body panels and makes blowing them out even easier. Normal wax cannot get into those places like HydrO2 can!!!

, totally.

Just recently I've started playing with Hydr02, you're absolutely right. It's incredible, looks like a miracle happening right in front of our eyes.

Great you shared your thoughts since I've notice 3:1 is (maybe) unnecessary waste of product (cannot attest regarding durability).

I've notice this because just before finishing an entire car, I needed some more product to cover the remaining parts. Instead of adding more product, I've added a bit more water to my bottle. The application and effect happened the same way, giving me ideas to try at least 4-5:1 next time (I will).

Also noticed blowing dry turned out even easier.

Another comment, I've not used pressure washer (mine wasn't available the day I've used Hydr02), just normal hose jet - worked like a CHARM.

Thanks for your review,

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I used a pressure washer. I just had to try it since there are many on here that say it works. From just the You tube videos I wouldnt have believed it.

CarPro rep said somewhere that I read that it has the same durability up to 7:1. I just cant seem to go that high. I will try and update this thread if I see that car in the next 3 months. Other wise its still AMAZING. Thanks for the reply
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post

Could you please explain what you saw or felt that caused you to be shocked or amazed.
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, I was shocked and amazed that you can spray this stuff on a car after washing without drying, let it sit for 15 seconds (and watch the beading start before you rinse), then rinse it off and see the water just pouring off the car like you just spent 2 hours waxing it.

Then you blow dry the car like butter. The water was just flying off. Usually even with my own car that is waxed I cant get the water to go off the other side of the roof, this car the water was 95% off the other side.

Even the wheels, usually it takes a little bit of effort to get the water off the wheels and out of the lug holes with just air...NOT with the HydrO2, couple quick passes with the blower and it was practically DRY.

Lastly I took my WW drying towel and got the remaining water off and couldn't believe how slick the surface was and how easily it released what little water was left on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, this stuff is great! Been using it on the wifey's ride and it is awesome!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna have to pick some up - thanks for the review!
    Retired Marine - Full time Detailer.

https://www.facebook.com/ExtremeReflections1

Post Thanks / Like

If it converts another waxaholic, its truly magic.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    Another comment, I've not used pressure washer (mine wasn't available the day I've used Hydr02), just normal hose jet - worked like a CHARM.
    Good to know it works with just a hose. I was hesitant since I don't have a power washer.

Post Thanks / Like

I recommend you to do a 'small test' first like on front fender (easy panel to test this), spray hydr02 then try your hose and see if it'll be enough.

For me, the 'effect' was immediate, then I proceed working panel by panel.

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast