autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Optima Steamer / Anyone using this type of steam Machine?

Looking at the Optima Steam Machine / Dual Gun Operator

Anyone here at the forum, that is currently using One. How is the preformance?

The demo videos sure looks great, But already on hands working with a Pro-Detailer is my concern, since they are Expensive!!!

I like a lot to work with steam in all my Details, I got use to, Know and I feel if I don´t do the steam Mode, the car is not complete.

I´m more into the Interior part. Is my strong part. Here in Mex. and more in South Baja, hell is Dusty!!

I had done car´s right from the Impounds. Outdoors Impounds, with no front windows ect...
    Here in my Town, I´m the only guy that does this type of conflict jobs!!!

Optima steamers users, Your tought about this Machine!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Optima Steamer / Anyone using this type of steam Machine?

Quote Originally Posted by TCFatboy View Post
    Looking at the Optima Steam Machine / Dual Gun Operator

Anyone here at the forum, that is currently using One. How is the preformance?

The demo videos sure looks great, But already on hands working with a Pro-Detailer is my concern, since they are Expensive!!!

I like a lot to work with steam in all my Details, I got use to, Know and I feel if I don´t do the steam Mode, the car is not complete.

I´m more into the Interior part. Is my strong part. Here in Mex. and more in South Baja, hell is Dusty!!

I had done car´s right from the Impounds. Outdoors Impounds, with no front windows ect...
    Here in my Town, I´m the only guy that does this type of conflict jobs!!!

Optima steamers users, Your tought about this Machine!!!
    Yes I have the Optima DMF. It is by far the best machine I have used for detailing. It has cut my interior detail time in half as well as my exterior. I like it due to the fact that it uses less than a gallon of water per detail and it sanitizes as it cleans. I used to have to use a air compressor and tornador on interiors and engines and now I don't need either. I attached a before and after photo of an engine I did with just the Optima Steamer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Optima Steamer / Anyone using this type of steam Machine?-dscn1983-jpeg   Optima Steamer / Anyone using this type of steam Machine?-dscn1990-jpeg  

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have an Optima Steamer DMF, and yes it does an excellent job. I bought a Thermasteem for interior and then found a used Optima, so I got it for exterior. They both are great machines. I had planned to add detailing to my business, but both machines have been sitting because I also have a full time job. If anyone's interested in either one, email me for prices and details, pickup only.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post items for sale on here, so just delete this if its against the rules or email me for the appropriate place (if any) to post it. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Optima Steamer / Anyone using this type of steam Machine?-hpim2606-jpg   Optima Steamer / Anyone using this type of steam Machine?-hpim2555-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Wow it past quite some time since I wrote this msge!!! More than glad to be back at the forum. Steam stills the best way to do Interior Details!!!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by autocosmetics View Post
    I have an Optima Steamer DMF, and yes it does an excellent job. I bought a Thermasteem for interior and then found a used Optima, so I got it for exterior. They both are great machines. I had planned to add detailing to my business, but both machines have been sitting because I also have a full time job. If anyone's interested in either one, email me for prices and details, pickup only.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post items for sale on here, so just delete this if its against the rules or email me for the appropriate place (if any) to post it. Thanks
    The steamer has been sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Both of my machines have been sold

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

TCFatboy did you purchase one? and How do you like it? Been considering one for years.

Post Thanks / Like

I think a steamer in you're situation is logical,