BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_073148-jpg

I received this product from the Blackfire website as a add on gift to a purchase. Being the owner of the popular Pinnacle Crystal Mist and Souveran Spray Wax, this product was not on my radar of interests.

I think it is important to note that I own a Silver Car with some metallic flakes. I previously detailed my car, paint correction followed with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and then topped with Blackfire Crystal Mist.

2 and 1/2 to 3 weeks after my detail I decided to give it a morning wash. Which in the process I decided to finish it off with BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail.

I must say it exceeded my expectations. Not that I am not already a big fan of Blackfire. But considering Crystal Mist was considered a standard of the forum. It actually looked noticeably better than when I detailed my car, which I posted on the forum Show N Shine if anyone is interested in a comparison.

I do feel the Pinnacle Waxes may have muted my metallic flakes a bit or it's just in my head. The WGDPS and Crystal Mist I felt looked nice on my car. Blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detail I believe just took it to another level.

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_090125-jpg BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_090130-jpg BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_090136-jpg

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_090140-jpg BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_090152-jpg

My two big positive take aways from this product. It does a good job cleaning off the remaining mineral deposits (water spots) and on my car it brought the metallic flakes to life!

BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detail-20150619_090212-jpg