This is another product I got my hands on from Nanolex. I have personally used one other glass sealant in my life and that is Optimum Opti-glass so the comparison should be interesting.

Product Description from Nanolex US:
Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant is the non-plus-ultra coating system for automotive glass surfaces. The system contains the highest technically possible amount of active raw ingredients such as nano-scaled SiO2, which are responsible for beading performance and durability. Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant is an advanced nanotechnology coating that forms a permanent barrier against water, oil and grime on automotive glass surfaces. The coating improves visibility and therefore driving comfort in bad weather conditions significantly. It reduces the need to use windscreen wipers and screen wash greatly. In addition grime and bug splatter can be washed off easily, deicing is much easier too.Rain drops are blown off by the airflow when driving speeds exceed 40 Km/h. The durability of Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant is outstanding as well, with at least 18 months or 30000 km. The product can be applied easily and efficiently, 3-6ml already suffice to coat a windshield. Used and tested in cooperation with Motorsport Team Hohaus in the German endurance race cup VLN on the Nürburgring. Developed & manufactured in Germany We also highly recommend combining this with our Glass Cleaner and Polish.

Price
$41.50 for 30ml
$89.95 for 100ml

Packaging
When I received the product I did not read the product description or instructions on how to apply it. It came in a box with 3 cotton applicators and a small 30ml container. Since I supposedly receive the small size as a tester I did expect a full label but after checking the photo from Nanolex's website it is the actual product packaging.

Anyways, some photos!

Steps to apply
For opti-coat, I have done a number of cars and I had applied them from polishing the windows with an orange pad to simply an IPA wipe down.

For this test, I did neither. I used ONR to wipe down the windows and applied directly. The reason for that is I want to see how long can this product last when the surface is not squeaky clean. Not a fair comparison to Opti-coat but it does advertise to last 18 months whereas Opti-glasslast for 12 months. I expect Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant to last at least 12 months.

Photo of the container

Always use gloves

I applied in small circular motions and straight lines near the borders of each window

Packaging came with 3 quality cotton applicators. I was able to use one applicator to do one windshield, two windows and a side mirror. Essentially two applicators were used for the sedan.

I waited about 2 minutes before I wipe down each window. This was taken from habit of using Opti-glass.

No streaks

Streaks while it was flashing

After Thoughts
Its been about a week since I have applied Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant and it has been raining the whole week. I can say water beading is similar to opti-glass and repels water really well. On the highway, water would start flying off the wind shield. I believed I used about 3ml of product for the whole car. A single bottle should allow about 10 applications. Comparatively, my opti-glass bottle is half empty and I have applied to 6 cars (mid to small size)

I will follow up with my observation every 4 months and see how long this glass sealant will last for. The car is park outside 24/7 and will be going through winter.

Thanks for reading!
Zel