autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 52 : Chemical Guys - P40 Quick Detailer Spray with Carnuba Review

Full video review
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLRHLl1WKP4]SON1C Synopsis 52 : Chemical Guys - P40 Quick Detailer Review - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 52 : Chemical Guys - P40 Quick Detailer Spray with Carnuba Review

Does it actually add protection like it claims?

Detailing- my stress reliever

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 52 : Chemical Guys - P40 Quick Detailer Spray with Carnuba Review

Quote Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
    Does it actually add protection like it claims?
    Tested it on a couple clients vehicles and applied an AIO to them, but honestly every quick detailer / "spray sealant" i have tested included v7 the actual protection factor lasted a week, 1.5 weeks tops. In my experience it seemed to protect fully for maybe 3 days? (not p40 but v7 which boasts higher protection)

Post Thanks / Like
    Applying booster products of any kind after the weekly wash make the durability argument a moot point. In fact you wouldn't even need an LSP technically speaking if you applied such boosters every wash.

In fact most of the long lasting products aren't made for folks anal about their cars ...they are made for those who don't give a rip.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool review - thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review. Thanks for sharing !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Applying booster products of any kind after the weekly wash make the durability argument a moot point. In fact you wouldn't even need an LSP technically speaking if you applied such boosters every wash.

In fact most of the long lasting products aren't made for folks anal about their cars ...they are made for those who don't give a rip.
    Not discrediting you by any means, but have you done this, with what product, and for how long?
    I prefer products of a decent durability at least, as I have not had the opportunity to detail my car in 1-2 months and if I had just had say v7 on there my paint would be taking a beating and oxidizing as it had before when I tested the durability of v7 alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Cool review - thanks for sharing.
    Thanks Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Great review. Thanks for sharing !!!
    Thank you -- been playing around with a couple video editors I actually have two video reviews (longer and more in-depth) I'm working on and will compile ideally over the next couple days!
    Thanks for viewing!

Post Thanks / Like
    My point was that super long lasting LSPs require much less maintenance by the owner who'd rather be doing something on the weekends other than playing the karate kid.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post

I like glossy paint (don't we all?) so "booster" products play a key role in my detailing regimen.