autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo - German Luxury in a Bottle

Hey you, staring at the screen, take your eyes off the sleek, powerful, muscular Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT and try to focus on what this review is all about: 1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo - another fine product of Germany.

Now that I have your attention, let's proceed.

Last weekend the opportunity to detail a fine German automobile presented itself once again. No, it wasn't Max's pavement-wrinkling CLS63 AMG or the recently introduced SLS AMG GT that caught your attention when you first entered this thread. The car I'm referring to is an E350, Mercedes-Benz's bread-and-butter luxury car. It won't carve corners or perform blistering fast up-shifts like the two aforementioned German silver bullets, but it still deserves to be treated like a king. A king deserves only the best, and 1Z was an obvious choice for washing a finely-tuned German automobile.

Einszett, often referred to as 1Z, is a manufacturer of premium German car care products. The newest 1Z product on our shelves is Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo. Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo is a high-foaming shampoo that pampers paint much like the 22 way adjustable seats in a S63 AMG pampers its occupants. Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo is pH balanced and it will not strip sensitive wax finishes.

Don't let all the claims of 1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo being a super gentle shampoo fool you; it packs quite the punch. A superior shampoo in the car care world is defined by the ability to effectively clean without compromising the underlying layer of protection (ie: wax or sealant). 1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo is one of the few shampoos that exhibits these traits. If you're impressed now, wait until you click the link to the Autogeek store and see how little one bottle costs. Continue reading; that can wait.

1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo is the perfect example of a highly concentrated shampoo. Only half an ounce to one ounce is all that's needed for 3-4 gallons of water.

My wash mitt of choice lately has been the CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt. I've been floored with the durability of this mitt so far and I like the fact that I can quickly slide my hand out without a tight cuff getting in my way. The CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt is super soft and when used in conjunction with a high lubricity shampoo, it glides across the paint without effort, trapping dirt and debris in its thick wool pile.

Another positive trait of 1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo is that it rinses freely. I'm not a fan of products that create more work and 1Z certainly isn't one of them. After rinsing the paint, I quickly dried the E350 with my trusty Cobra Guzzler Drying Towel, something that has been washed more times than the lucky pair of jeans that I've had for three years. When paired with a good microfiber detergent, the Cobra Guzzler Drying Towel will outlast your lucky pair of jeans and any other drying towel available.

After the E350 was dried, it was time for polishing. That will have to wait for another time, but here is a sneak peek.

Stay tuned.

1Z Einszett Car Care Products

1Z Einszett Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo

CarPro Wool Wash Mitt

The Supreme Guzzler Waffle Weave By Cobra

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1Z Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo - German Luxury in a Bottle

I love this soap .... just ran out. It works well, leaves no residue, and has the most unique and fresh scent.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    I love this soap .... just ran out. It works well, leaves no residue, and has the most unique and fresh scent.

It's an excellent soap! Einszett is a very underrated line, unfortunately...

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with u Nick, the 1Z shampoo is one of my favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice shampoo indeed, will larger sizes be available?
    ELITE
    Professional Detailing
    -Sergio-

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review Nick! As always, a great read!

And thanks for all the feedback!

Sergio, Auto Glanz Shampoo in the 10 liter (2.6 Gallon) size is the closest we have to Exclusiv. They are very similar although you won't get the fragrance. However, it is slightly more concentrated making it very economical. If you use 1/2-1 oz per 5 gallons, you'll get about 350-400 washes.
    Mike M.
    einszett | Kenotek
    888-719-4698 | support@1z-usa.com | www.1z-usa.com | http://kenotek.detailersfinest.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RMM View Post

It's an excellent soap! Einszett is a very underrated line, unfortunately...
    I kinda get the notion that theyre underrated but i cant find much information about them or very many product reviews. Will have to try nonetheless

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RhetoricMixes View Post
    I kinda get the notion that theyre underrated but i cant find much information about them or very many product reviews. Will have to try nonetheless
    Definitely give us a try. We have a lot of faith you'll be happy with our products. There are a lot of reviews out there on our dealers' websites (including Autogeek.net). We are a small (family owned) company which relies heavily on word of mouth. So we have to make sure our products satisfy our customers otherwise they won't spread the (positive) word.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about the products, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
    Mike M.
    einszett | Kenotek
    888-719-4698 | support@1z-usa.com | www.1z-usa.com | http://kenotek.detailersfinest.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike @ einszett View Post
    Definitely give us a try. We have a lot of faith you'll be happy with our products. There are a lot of reviews out there on our dealers' websites (including Autogeek.net). We are a small (family owned) company which relies heavily on word of mouth. So we have to make sure our products satisfy our customers otherwise they won't spread the (positive) word.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about the products, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
    Will do Mike. Always happy to have a company rep to answer any questions

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review Nick! As always, a great read!

And thanks for all the feedback!

Sergio, Auto Glanz Shampoo in the 10 liter (2.6 Gallon) size is the closest we have to Exclusiv. They are very similar although you won't get the fragrance. However, it is slightly more concentrated making it very economical. If you use 1/2-1 oz per 5 gallons, you'll get about 350-400 washes.

Thanks!
    Thanks for chiming in Mike!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast