autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prima Wheel Armour Review

well, i just had a chance to use prima wheel armour last night. Should have take some pictures but then again you couldn't tell the difference from the pic anyway. The reasons is i keep my chrome wheels very clean and don't have brake dust problem. I wanted to try prima because this will help me keep my wheel clean Anyway, i usually use BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant and it works fantastic. The last time i used it was last week. It beads the water pretty well, feel very smooth to the touch.
    Anyway, PWA is easy to apply and easy to buff off. I did and 50/50 on one wheel and can tell the difference between smoothness and shine. I like it. Will have to wait to see water beading.
    There is one little thing that kinda annoy me about this product. Maybe it's an isolate incident. When i first popped the cap open, i kinda expect it to have a seal but no seal noted. Second, ### going on w/ giving me 3/4 of the bottle. Did it spill during shipping? Maybe but i didn't see any mess in the shipping box. Hmmm, did they pour some out to prevent spillage? Or did Nick at AG grabbed my bottle and did a couple sets of wheel? j/k Nick
    The OP stated that he could probably do 20-30 set of wheel on one bottle. Hmmm, I wonder how many ml he used per wheel. I used about ~5ml/wheel=20m/set (i have 22" wheels) so 8oz=236ml...so maybe i can do 12x, but mine didn't have 8oz in them hmmmm

Anyway, i like the product because it's 1/2 the price compare to Blackfire. But you have to do 2x the work hmmm time is $ or time=beer time for me oh, i did have a cold one during this application

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes! That isn't supposed to happen. Those are hand poured and it sounds like someone goofed. I'll PM you for your address and get you a full bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Nick, that's awesome. It rains cat and dog in GA today and i'll try to take some pictures to see how Prima compare to BF

Post Thanks / Like

The beading is nice. The prima is a couple days old on the wheel. I guess the beading is a bonus since prima is more for brake dust prevention???? hmmm. So far i like what i see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snellvilleauto View Post
    The beading is nice. The prima is a couple days old on the wheel. I guess the beading is a bonus since prima is more for brake dust prevention???? hmmm. So far i like what i see.
    forgot to add a pic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Prima View Post
    Yikes! That isn't supposed to happen. Those are hand poured and it sounds like someone goofed. I'll PM you for your address and get you a full bottle.
    Thanks Nick. Got a replacement bottle from you today. That's awesome customer service right there. Now i can apply Prima as much as i want

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like good stuff might have to try it.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it made it safely. Hey, a bottle is easy to replace, a customer is not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Prima View Post
    Glad it made it safely. Hey, a bottle is easy to replace, a customer is not.
    Wow, that's smart businessman right there. Thank you again for taking care of your customer. You have a customer for life. There are a few Prima i'm gonna try. I'll post up review here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456