autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Review - Eagle One Nevr-Dull

Eagle One Nevr-Dull Wadding Polish
    5 oz. for $5.99
    Nevr-Dull Wadding Polish

Quotes from the AG Store:

"This incredible wadding polishes using only solvents, no abrasives – which makes it extra gentle and perfect for all metals."

"There is real cleaning power in Nevr-Dull. It will remove rust, tar, and contaminants – all without scratching even delicate metal surfaces. Polish all your metals with Nevr-Dull - on your car, boat, truck, motorcycle and more!"

"Nevr-Dull was also rated “the best value” in wadding type products and received a “recommended” rating by Classic Auto Restorer Magazine."

Directions for use:

"Simply tear off a piece of the wadding - whatever size you need - a little goes a long way. Rub the wadding directly onto the metal and then use a clean, lint free cloth to wipe away the residue. You’ll be amazed at the intense shine you can achieve with Nevr-Dull."
    P.S. Make sure you wear latex or nitrile gloves when touching the product.

First Impression:

It has a bit of a chemical smell, but the scent is light enough that it won't burn your nostrils. The can is packed full, which was a bit of surprise, based on the price tag.

Before Photos:

Cleaned rims using just a wheel brush and regular auto wash, I didn't want to use a wheel cleaner first, I really wanted to see what this product could do.

After Photos:

I didn't get a before pic of the front bumper, but I thought this after shot really shows the clarity and crispness this product gives to chrome.

Pros:

The price is a huge pro for this product. It's extremely affordable, and a little bit of products lasts and lasts.

The whole process of using Nevr-Dull is much quicker than applying a liquid polish, waiting for it to dry, then removing. It's a wipe on wipe off product.

I honestly think the Nevr-Dull produced a superior end result compared to my past experiences with liquid chrome polishes.

Cons:

I found that the product does not remove rust or contaminants as easily as a liquid polish, but with a little bit of elbow grease it does remove them and leaves a nice clean surface.

Overall, I highly recommend this product to those of you who keep your vehicle fairly clean. This product isn't going to work any miracles on poorly cared for chrome/metal, but for those of us who like weekly washes and monthly/bi-monthly details, Nevr Dull will give chrome that extra pop that we're always looking for.

Thanks for looking!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review - Eagle One Nevr-Dull

i believe this product has been around since fred flintstone. still works great. especially fun with motorcycles and small crevices.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review but it brings back memories of long ago days in the Navy. Its been around for at least 40 years and polishes a brass belt buckle like nothing else!
    My name is Jim and I am an Old Auburn Tiger.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Very very nice review. I like the included pictures. I used it all the time on my explorers chrome wheels. Always worked wonders ion the caked and baked on brake dust.

Post Thanks / Like

First of all for the price this is an awesome product! Love using it and a can will last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by daveinsweethome View Post
    i believe this product has been around since fred flintstone. still works great. especially fun with motorcycles and small crevices.
    This has been around forever, but that will tell you it must work!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    Excellent review but it brings back memories of long ago days in the Navy. Its been around for at least 40 years and polishes a brass belt buckle like nothing else!
    Funny you say that I have heard guys call in that say the same thing, they used it in the military and are happy to see it for retail use since it worked so well for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    First of all for the price this is an awesome product! Love using it and a can will last forever.

It last so long, the stuff will evaporate before you use it all up.

Funny you say that I have heard guys call in that say the same thing, they used it in the military and are happy to see it for retail use since it worked so well for them.
    Add me into the, "Time to do the belt buckle again" crowd also.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    Same here, used it in the Navy back in the 60's on dress belt buckles and everything shiny aboard ship. That and Brasso were the mainstays.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Review - Eagle One Nevr-Dull

I think I have a few cans that are probably 20+ years old (before it was bought by Eagle One). I used to use it on my aluminum snowmobile tunnels to keep them shined up.

It was hard to find OTC at the time, so I had the local hardware store order me in a case and I would resell it to my friends with snowmobiles.

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review!

I don't have any but I'll have to pick some up and give it a try..........

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

I too was impressed with it when I did my review Nevr Dull meets Plastic Chrome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast