autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 23 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Tire Shine Review

I have been using this product for over half a year now, and it quickly became my go to product for photoshoots and car shows.
    Eco Touch does not get the attention I feel it deserves, being an under rated company, they manufacture quality products at reasonable prices.

Eco Touch Tire Shine is a no sling dry to the touch dressing, creates a nice satin look, which is my favorite look, goes a decent way, has pretty good durability, one thing I'll add, even after the product has worn off / died, it still remains, its hard to describe the look of the dressing when it becomes exhausted / spent I'd say 2-4 weeks later depending how much you drive, in what conditions etc, I believe my testing is always pretty rugged being outside 24/7 and daily driven.
    However my point is that even with the spent dressing, it still retains a slight dressed look / looks good (not great anymore)
    This is the hedgehog at the 2012 Annual Mustang Car Show for Charity ( 1000+ Mustangs in attendance )

I had dressed all of my trim and tires with Chemical Guys Silk Shine prior to leaving for the show, this dressing did not dry to the touch, it slung all over my car, seeped off of my trim onto my paint, didn't dress anything well, it is a terrible product, fortunately for me I had my mobile kit for shoots and shows lol had to fix everything and then applied my tried, true, and trusted eco touch tire shine

Honestly saved the show for me..

Pulled from my photoshoot in December
    SON1C Blue mid December Photoshoot 2012

Waterless Washed -> Speed wiped the wheels -> eco touch tire shined all of the trim and tires -> applied wolfgang fuzion to the vehicle -> glass cleaned with eco touch window clear and then v7 applied to the windows after cleaning

So with that said, this is currently my favorite tire and trim dressing, being a great bang for buck as well I never hesitate to recommend this product, seriously, pick up a bottle you won't be disappointed

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 23 : Eco Touch Premium Car Care - Tire Shine Review

Awesome review as usual. I'm looking forward to trying mine out now that I have some.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
    Awesome review as usual. I'm looking forward to trying mine out now that I have some.
    thanks
    yeah I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it man, post a review if you've got the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, there goes my credit card (again). Is that an Eagle One tire foam applicator?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CM8 6MT View Post
    Well, there goes my credit card (again). Is that an Eagle One tire foam applicator?
    its a cheap otc one, comes in a pair, it might be lol, its brother ripped in half at a clients, fortunately I was out there by myself at this point as I'd find that rather embarrassing, i struggle to find applicators I truly like and that are cost effective
    let me know how you like the product

Post Thanks / Like

V7 on windows?!?!?! Any special technique for application. Definitely want to try that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wompasaurus View Post
    V7 on windows?!?!?! Any special technique for application. Definitely want to try that
    Oh I love it, it's my exterior window cleaner and window sealant essentially -- granted it lasts max 2 weeks

I spray onto a microfiber towel, massage onto the surface which if is more than mildly dirty I clean with a real window cleaner like megs pro or Eco touch window clear

But anyway spray onto towel, massage in, then flip the towel and buff to ensure no streaking etc

Post Thanks / Like

I love Eco touch tire shine on my tires, cowl, and chin spoiler