autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax

Excellent review Marc! I'm going to try this spray wax once I run of my Meg's spray wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LatinCT2 View Post
    Excellent review Marc! I'm going to try this spray wax once I run of my Meg's spray wax.
    Thanks a lot Gio! I appreciate it.

You will love this spray wax!! It's AMAZING stuff. I already ordered my 2nd bottle.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

I think you need to come here and show me how it's done..........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronkh57 View Post
    I think you need to come here and show me how it's done..........
    I'm the one who has a lot to learn from you, Master Ron!

Post Thanks / Like

I got two bottles coming in today. I can't wait to try it.
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Thanks a lot BadgerRivFan! I appreciate it. Please let us know how you like the product.
    I received my bottle last week and tried it on the roof and sail panels of my '64 Riviera show car. I had applied a coat of Fuzion paste wax this spring after a complete detail of the car, and then another coat of Fuzion paste just a couple of days before the new Fuzion spray wax arrived. I was excited to give the new spray Fuzion a try - especially after seeing Marc's BMW photos at the beginning of this thread.

There was no noticeable improvement or change in appearance on my vehicle (It looked really good already!). Just throwing that out there in case you are considering using FSW as a "topper" for a vehicle that has been freshly waxed with Fuzion paste wax. It may certainly revive the incredible glow of Fuzion paste wax that has potentially degraded after being on a vehicle for a period of time, but in my experience FSW added nothing to my freshly waxed vehicle.

I used Marc's application method and let the FSW haze up for a few minutes before beginning to buff it off. I found it way more difficult to remove than Fuzion paste wax. Needed to buff the paint substantially more than I wanted to in order to get it all off. It is possible that I applied FSW a little heavy (used probably 4-6 total sprays) and/or it is possible that I did not let the wax haze up long either before removal. Certainly did not "melt" into the paint and almost disappear like I am used to with BlackFire Midnight Sun Carnauba Spray Wax or other spray waxes that I have used. Will take a little bit more experimenting with this one to get the proper procedure dialed in.

As a result my initial impression of FSW is just ho-hum. I'm encouraged to try it on a vehicle(s) that do not have Fuzion paste wax on them for their LSP. Many glowing comments about this product so far tells me to keep trying it and not just put it in my detailing cabinet and forget about it...
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRivFan View Post
    I received my bottle last week and tried it on the roof and sail panels of my '64 Riviera show car. I had applied a coat of Fuzion paste wax this spring after a complete detail of the car, and then another coat of Fuzion paste just a couple of days before the new Fuzion spray wax arrived. I was excited to give the new spray Fuzion a try - especially after seeing Marc's BMW photos at the beginning of this thread.

There was no noticeable improvement or change in appearance on my vehicle (It looked really good already!). Just throwing that out there in case you are considering using FSW as a "topper" for a vehicle that has been freshly waxed with Fuzion paste wax. It may certainly revive the incredible glow of Fuzion paste wax that has potentially degraded after being on a vehicle for a period of time, but in my experience FSW added nothing to my freshly waxed vehicle.

I used Marc's application method and let the FSW haze up for a few minutes before beginning to buff it off. I found it way more difficult to remove than Fuzion paste wax. Needed to buff the paint substantially more than I wanted to in order to get it all off. It is possible that I applied FSW a little heavy (used probably 4-6 total sprays) and/or it is possible that I did not let the wax haze up long either before removal. Certainly did not "melt" into the paint and almost disappear like I am used to with BlackFire Midnight Sun Carnauba Spray Wax or other spray waxes that I have used. Will take a little bit more experimenting with this one to get the proper procedure dialed in.

As a result my initial impression of FSW is just ho-hum. I'm encouraged to try it on a vehicle(s) that do not have Fuzion paste wax on them for their LSP. Many glowing comments about this product so far tells me to keep trying it and not just put it in my detailing cabinet and forget about it...
    I kind of had the same experience that you did. I'd say in all fairness it is a fine product and a true, spray wax for sure. The problem is that because of the extra effort required to remove the spray wax, i think I could probably just wax my car with fuzion paste in the same amount of time. Plus, I have more control over the product application and removal that way.

Post Thanks / Like

The 4-6 sprays are per panel right? Try reducing it. Directions say 1-2 sprays per panel.

The haze that was left behind was so thin when I used this and it was extremely easy to buff off. I purposely applied it heavy on the black vehicle in my review and yeah it was a little more difficult to remove but it's not hard work.

Can you try working on multiple panels at a time? Like apply it to 4 panels then after, start wiping off the residue in the same sequence you applied it.

Quote Originally Posted by psychout777 View Post
    I kind of had the same experience that you did. I'd say in all fairness it is a fine product and a true, spray wax for sure. The problem is that because of the extra effort required to remove the spray wax, i think I could probably just wax my car with fuzion paste in the same amount of time. Plus, I have more control over the product application and removal that way.
    How much product did you spray per panel? Like I mentioned above, I didn't have any difficulty removing the wax residue. It was extremely thin so it was easy to buff off.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

I would follow the directions on the bottle and use 1-2 sprays per panel. Spread the wax out, then use a second clean, dry microfiber towel to buff to a high gloss.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW

Great review,
    reading this really makes me want to get one, but I still got half gallon of XMT 360 spray wax T.T

O_o!
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast