autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mike Phillips

Re: Video and Pictures - 1967 Camaro SS & 1941 Plymouth Coupe - Show Car Makeovers!

Quote Originally Posted by Calibmw23 View Post
    Do you have a list of the products used?
    I haven't typed it up and then coded it to the store but I will.

The video has finished uploading to YouTube however and in a few minutes I'll add it to the first post of this thread...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video and Pictures - 1967 Camaro SS & 1941 Plymouth Coupe - Show Car Makeovers!

I have been attending Mike's makeover sessions for several months (Ever since he convinced me to bring my Camaro pace car to him) and I have to say, no matter how awesome these showcars look when they first come in, I am still AMAZED at how much BETTER they look afterwards.

It goes to show that no matter how nice you think your car's is, be it a showcar or an everyday driver, Autogeek has the right products to make your car look its best and Mike knows which one is right for the job.

These Camaros were a perfect example that every car can benefit from a proper cleaning. The gold Camaro is an everyday driver and had been painted about 4-5 years ago whereas the black Camaro had just been painted only a few months ago and is a dedicated show car.

So, it didn't matter how old (or new) the paint was on both of these Camaros, they looked 10x better when we were through with them.

To see the huge before and after difference with these cool cars we do and more importantly, the huge smiles on the owner's faces after we are done, makes all the work worth it.

Thanks to you Mike and Autogeek for allowing me to be a part of the team.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post

Thanks to you Mike and Autogeek for allowing me to be a part of the team.

Hi Steve,

Was looking this thread up for another forum member interested in Mothers products, (we used Mothers on the Gold Camaro), and just now found your post.

Wanted to just say thank you back to you for the kind words but for also being a good friend and helping out with many of the project cars down here...

And for all the people that visit this thread that might not know about the thread showcasing Steve's Camaro, it's right here,

1969 Camaro Pace Car - Show Car Makeover - Modeled by Michelle

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345