autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: Pictures: Detailing Classes at Autogeek - May 2014

Great job Mike and students. The knowledge that they learned is invaluable! I wish I lived down here back when I first got into the detailing industry. I had to learn a lot on my own. Congrats again!
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Post Thanks / Like

Great work by you and the class on all of the vehicles. The '39 streetrod looks like a new paint job!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mitchell View Post

The '39 streetrod looks like a new paint job!

That's what everyone says, especialy all my co-workers here at Autogeek that saw the paint on this car before the class. More pictures to really show the dramatic transformation that even blows me away.

Mike Phillips

Here's some statistics about how far the students traveled to attend this class.

Travel statistics about the last detailing class!

Post Thanks / Like

I will like to add a few words reviewing the Detailing clasess.

First, was an honor for me to attended and to meet the guys and girl who were at this last detailing class.

The cars were more than you can even imagine to find on a class for you to work on and learn on a nice cool looking classic, can`t beat that!!!

I have some experience detailing and body shop experience as well as detailer. But there was so much information, new techniques, new tools, products etc to work on and actually used them that was the best part in my personal opinion. Having the opportunity of doing so much in only two days is what I call hands-on training, Mike was very clear and well explained everything that he covered on the class.

The entire class was on top of the cars, working or assisting our buddy but we were busy all the time, Did not waste any time
    Great team!!!!

Very impressed on How Mike and Nick were so coordinated and know what to do next that was a big GO!!! to keep the entire class doing something or with the right tools and equipment so we can continued working on the cars.

I will recommend this class to anyone of any level of expertise of detailing or anyone who interesting on learning this is a MUST to attend class not only for what you will learn but for the variety of areas covered during the weekend.

Mike thank you very much for your dedication and enthusiasm you put into this classes, I will def will show up one of those Thursdays to help out on a project!!!

Nick was my pleasure to see ya again brotha, nice
    Honda

BTW below is what I wax today with the DODO Juice Hard Candy wax you gave me

Post Thanks / Like

i would like to say that it was such an honor and a pleasure to meet you and work along side you and all the other people attending the class. this is truly a hands on training class and the vehicles that we worked on were cool in their own right also. this is a must attend class for anyone that is detailing or thinking about detailing. the education and experience you walk away with is hard to explain. there is nothing else out there like this.

it was also nice meeting the other guys and girl from so many parts of the states and the world for the matter. AG really does reach so many people.

if i ever get the chance to be a part of a Thursday night session i will be on the next thing smoking.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by pikiki View Post

I will recommend this class to anyone of any level of expertise of detailing or anyone who interesting on learning this is a MUST to attend class not only for what you will learn but for the variety of areas covered during the weekend.

Mike thank you very much for your dedication and enthusiasm you put into this classes, I will def will show up one of those Thursdays to help out on a project!!!

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for the kind words it was a genuine pleasure to have you in the class, you sincerely have the passion to excel in this business.

Next Thursday Night Project is next Thursday, I'll post a sign-up thread today.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: Detailing Classes at Autogeek - May 2014

An enjoyable thread to read through and see some real classics....The cars of course!

You guys did some fine work there and now you know the right way to take care of a finish....

Great work Mike!!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

What an excellent class! It was a pleasure meeting everyone that attended.

Post Thanks / Like

absolutely jealous! i wish there was classes up here in ct. i can use some brushing up on my skills also. and those cars are to die for!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast