autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Pictures & Comments from the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class!

Mike thanks again for your knowledge and passion about detailing. It really comes across in your teaching style.

During the three day class we detailed 15 cars with different product systems , Griots, Flex, Rupes, etc.. Where are you going to find another class that uses multiple machines and products on real vehicles.

No Where!

We learned all aspects of detailing including wet sanding, extraction, steam cleaning, engine detailing, paint correction, applying coatings. You name it we did it. Mike was there every step of the way showing the proper technique.

What separates this class is after you are shown the technique you get to apply that knowledge and work on real cars not some test hood.

Mike also shares his personal experience on building your own business. So hands on training from the top teacher in the country and business consulting as well.

I highly recommend this class to experienced detailers and novices as well. You will learn how to start a business or grow the one you have, not to mention the expert instruction. A truly wonderful experience and the great Florida location is an added bonus.

Mike keep up the great work and the class is worth every penny.

Aaryn NZ and Diner like this.

Re: Pictures & Comments from the February 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class!

Hi Mike and everyone who enjoy this class with me.
    It was a wonderful time. A lot of knowledge, tools, products and passion....and work
    I just would like to say thank You for everybody who enjoy this class and for You Mike for great time and great experience.
    Mike, Thank You for everything. I learn a lot... but this class shows me how much I still need to learn.
    once again, thank You for everything
    PS. Mike, see You on Detail Fast!!!
    Daniel from Poland
    Diner likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123