autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's your Day Job?

I drive a brown truck & get to deliver the Autogeek packages everybody orders. Wish I could peek inside to see what was ordered.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a R&D mechanical engineer. If you can dream it, I take it from concept to a finished product. Heavy into 3D modelling, CNC machining and electronics. Right now, we ecentially make iPads but, from 19" all the way to 96" sizes.

I got into detailing(only my own cars and family/friends) because I have OCD and now I spend all my money at autogeek

Post Thanks / Like

Power Engineer, Operate a Hydrogen Plant

Got into detailing to take care of my own cars, had people start asking me to work on theirs so now I do it on the side to subsidize my addiction

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    I own a Massage business (a legitimate massage business no happy ending...LOL). I have about 10 massage therapists and we specialize in Thai/Shiatsu Massage. All the women that work for me are from Thailand, Japan and China.

My fun/hobby is detailing my rich customers vehicles on the side. From Lambos to Rolls Royce's. I make a little money from that but that's not the important part...I have fun detailing for stress relief.
    I could become addicted to that easily!!! Especially after an all day detail.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Currently a mechanic for an LTL freight company. Hoping to go to school one day. Seven years in the Army, a couple as a mechanic, and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm semi-retired after working as an insurance adjuster, commercial fisherman and nearly 40 years as Accountant/Controller on large construction projects. Now I am an accountant for a lobster buyer in Maine - on the island where I was born. Presently work about25-30 hours a week and love it! Best job I have ever had, sitting here checking out the view across Penobscot Bay on the central Maine coast.
    It WILL BE worth it all, when you see His Face, and HE claims you as His own!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Currently a full time grad student studying neuroscience. Will be starting a job as a sales Rep for a major biotech company in the fall!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

High School Special Education Teacher who also coaches Football and Track&Field

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.