autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Took the day off!!!

Well I took the day off today. Since I have been working for the last 3 weeks in this 100 degree weather without a day off. And the only thig I had planned for today was making a big fat order at AG . So hope everyone has a good day today.
    Ed

Moderator/Consultant for Autogeek.net

To achieve excellence, excellence cannot be rushed. Technique is just as important as the product used.
    While my approach takes more time, the results are far superior.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had the day off...

Enjoy it man.
    What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about???

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy the day off.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to take Fridays off every now and them myself. I call those vodka and cranberry days whilst watching 80's type movies think Smoky and the banidt lol. "There is now you you came from my loins(sp?), when I get home I'm gunna punch yo mamma in the mouth" lol don't know why I like the movie I just do lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Ed!
    Hope it was a great one.

Did you give up on me and the vette? It was coming along nicely, considering I need a male assistant. (strenth wise - no dirty stuff. Ain't messing up my vette!! LOL)

Lauren
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wytstang
    I like to take Fridays off every now and them myself. I call those vodka and cranberry days whilst watching 80's type movies think Smoky and the banidt lol. "There is now you you came from my loins(sp?), when I get home I'm gunna punch yo mamma in the mouth" lol don't know why I like the movie I just do lol.
    Maybe it is time for Rehab???????
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't take the day off.....but actually left my office early, at 5 today , can't remember the last time I did that, usually in from the morning till 7-8 at night finishing stuff. Anybody that says being the owner of a company means you can leave at any time, is smoking crack...lol
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the days off. I got out of work a bit early myself, went to the Restoration Shop and picked up my Chevelle that they had been working on. It's still ugly on the outside, but as far as I can tell it's about 95% mechanically sound now. I'll post some pics soon.

I'll tell you though - moving around outside and making room in these stupid Florida garages for my car made me sweat like a hog in about 3 minutes.
    Paul
    2000 Corvette
    1965 Chevelle

Post Thanks / Like
    grab a big hoagie sandwich, turn down the air, drink a pepsi and put in a good action movie. Now thats a nice day off, and finish by ordering some products from AG.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauly6401
    Love the days off. I got out of work a bit early myself, went to the Restoration Shop and picked up my Chevelle that they had been working on. It's still ugly on the outside, but as far as I can tell it's about 95% mechanically sound now. I'll post some pics soon.

I'll tell you though - moving around outside and making room in these stupid Florida garages for my car made me sweat like a hog in about 3 minutes.
    Mmmm post pics, been looking at 66-67' Chevelles and go Pro-Touring.
    The real WyStang:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.