autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

PBMG Spray Bottles

When buying PBMG products by the gallon, the option of buying a PBMG matching spray bottle isn't always aavailable.
    My question is how to acquire the matching spray bottle. Am I not seeing it on the site, or does this require a phone call? Yes, I could have called instead of taking-up thread space, however, maybe others can chime-in, and maybe some switch will come out of this. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PBMG Spray Bottles

Great question...was wondering the same thing...

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    When buying PBMG products by the gallon, the option of buying a PBMG matching spray bottle isn't always aavailable.
    My question is how to acquire the matching spray bottle. Am I not seeing it on the site, or does this require a phone call? Yes, I could have called instead of taking-up thread space, however, maybe others can chime-in, and maybe some switch will come out of this. Thank you.
    We're actually working on putting together gallon and 16 oz. combos for that reason. A lot of them can already be found on WolfgangCarCare.com and PinnacleWax.com

If the product you're interested in isn't available in such a combo yet, give me a call when you're ready to order and I'll put something together just for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Nick. It's the outstanding CS that always brings me back.

Post Thanks / Like

buy your spray bottles at home depot or lowes, just the HD or Lowes branded ones. Sometimes they are $0.99. Then buy multipack of the Tolco grey sprayers from AG (the HD and lowes sprayers are crap). That's what I do.

Get a 1oz. pump from AG too, everytime you buy a gallon of a new product (obviously transfer the pump when you buy proceeding gallons of the same product). So easy to dilute when you can just pump one ounce at a time.
    2016 Accord EXL V6 w/Navi & Sensing - Black/Ivory
    2019 Acura RDX A-Spec - Black/Red; 2019 Acura TLX Base 2.4L - MSM/Black
    2008 CRV EX - Black/Black 2003 Accord EX V6 - Black/Tan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdmaccord View Post
    buy your spray bottles at home depot or lowes, just the HD or Lowes branded ones. Sometimes they are $0.99. Then buy multipack of the Tolco grey sprayers from AG (the HD and lowes sprayers are crap). That's what I do.

Get a 1oz. pump from AG too, everytime you buy a gallon of a new product (obviously transfer the pump when you buy proceeding gallons of the same product). So easy to dilute when you can just pump one ounce at a time.
    I have this desire to use the PBMG bottles because of their design. I'm more on the "boutique" side of things right now. I especially dig WG's labels. I'm just an enthusiats, and not a professional.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm like that also. Very anal about certain things. That's why I always order the Matching Megs spray bottle with my gallons. i don't know. I guess it's just the way I have always been since I was a BMW Technician.I could only work one way with the proper tools and all my sockets and wrenches had to match and were in very neat order in my box. I just like the way my cabinets look when I open the and everything has factory labels so to speak. Maybe I'm crazy but my theory is you work like you think.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White
    REFLECTIVE IMAGE DETAILING

Post Thanks / Like

"You work like you think," I like that. Makes a lot of sense. Yeah, I'm kind of particular about things being orderly. That characteristic helps in detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

"You work like you think," I like that. Makes a lot of sense. Yeah, I'm kind of particular about things being orderly. That characteristic helps in detailing.
    My whole career has been built on this philosophy. I've been in the auto business for 38 years.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White
    REFLECTIVE IMAGE DETAILING

Post Thanks / Like

I have this desire to use the PBMG bottles because of their design. I'm more on the "boutique" side of things right now. I especially dig WG's labels. I'm just an enthusiats, and not a professional.
    Function over form for me. A plastic spray bottle is a plastic spray bottle. I spend the money on the triggers.

But to each his own.
    2016 Accord EXL V6 w/Navi & Sensing - Black/Ivory
    2019 Acura RDX A-Spec - Black/Red; 2019 Acura TLX Base 2.4L - MSM/Black
    2008 CRV EX - Black/Black 2003 Accord EX V6 - Black/Tan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast