autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bootcamp . . what have i done?

. . . . i did it! i don't believe it & i'm not sure it has really sunk in yet but i have booked my spot for the january bootcamp! Very excited!!! i can't wait to be there & meet Mike . . . hahaha . . i AM going to meet Mike Phillips!!! Unreal! get stuck in & jam my head full of knowledge & meet some great people. Still struggling to believe its happening . . .

Mike Phillips

Re: Bootcamp . . what have i done?

Hi Aaryn,

Thank you for your trust because that's really what you're saying when you plunk down the coin to fly over 8000 miles to attend our detailing boot camp class.

So thank you for your trust... I promise we won't let you down.

First Detailing Class after SEMA
    The January class is always a really fun class because it's the class that tends to get to play with all the new toys and products introduced at SEMA each November.

Last year my January class was the first class in the USA where people were able to use the new Rupes Bigfoot Duetto and Mini orbital polishers.

The below is from the sign=up thread for last year's January class....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips

Sign-up: January 25 & 26, 2014 Detailing Boot Camp Class

The NEW Rupes Duetto 12 and Mini 12

The first opportunity to attend any class where you can get your hands on these brand new tools introduced at SEMA this year.

We already know Flex is introducing a new tool and SONAX is introducing a compound and I already know there are more really cool new products being introduced this year and since Autogeek is the worlds largest online supplier of car detailing supplies we also tend to be the first to get our hands on all the new products introduced at SEMA.

Always Amazing Training Cars
    Unlike any of the other detailing classes in the U.S. or even the world for that matter, I always have really cool cars for my students to work on. We're not talking about Honda's or Toyota's or Rental cars and Demo Hoods, we're talking about the same types of cars you see on Overhaulin, Fast & Loud, My Classic Car and Car Crazy, etc.

Here's some pictures of the cars my class worked on at last January's class. These cars were absolutely amazing!

Including, an all original, numbers matching and multiple award winning 1956 Nomad, a 1970 El Camino and a 1947 Ford Convertible streetrod.

Pictures: Autogeek Detailing Class - January 2014

I'm looking forward to meeting you and I promise not only will you learn a lot but you'll have a LOT of fun too!

And don't forget the Meet & Greet on Saturday night after the first day of class, it's always a blast!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure going to Autogeek would be really exciting and working toe to toe with Mike Phillips would be a great experience, but not only that. It seems you will be getting to play with all the new toys that will be out.

Seems like you picked the perfect time to attend, I'd like to make it out to Florida soon, but either way...

This must be very exciting for you and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Congratulations!

Mike Phillips

Here's a picture showing the distance in a straight line from New Zealand to Stuart, Florida....

I'm guessing your plane flight has at least one stop along the way in South America?

How long is the actual flight?

Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn, I look forward to seeing you there.
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys. Yes Mike it is a fair way to come but confident that its all worth the effort & expense to get there. 27 hours from lil ol New Zealand, i think we may have a stop over to change planes in LA but confirming flights etc at the moment. super excited!!! have never been to the states before either & as our population is just on four million for our whole country, its going to be an eye opener also. totally trust you Mike, i have read your book, many posts, watched countless videos etc & within seconds you know you're dealing with the real deal!!! excited to learn, even though i've been detailing professionally for 20 years, you never stop learning. also looking forward to some new products to try too. we don't have easy access to alot down here but Autogeek helps with getting what you want most of the time. Wow!!! still buzzing thinking that in 22 something weeks i'm going to be there!!!! Awsome!!!

Post Thanks / Like

. . . kind of ironic that our plane ride is 27 hours but we arrive only around 5 - 6 hours after we leave (according to the clock) hahaha.

Post Thanks / Like

You won't regret it. The class is on my list too and I'm only 90 minutes away in Orlando!

I've met Mike once and he took the time (on a Friday after 5pm as I recall) to give me a run-through with my order which included a Griot's DA. Truly class guy.

Enjoy the class!

Post Thanks / Like

rms64 - yeah, pretty certain there will be no regrets. looking forward to seeing your part of the world also. my wonderful lady Ange & young fella Jonty are coming too & we are spending a few days in Orlando - gotta check out the disney parks. hoping that Ange & Jonty will be able to come to the meet & greet on saturday aswell. hahaha - may need the xtra hands to carry goodies i buy!!!! AZ Mike - i too am looking forward to meeting you, have you been to bootcamp before?? its only been a day & a bit since i booked my spot & already getting impatient. see ya there bro.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Hell Aaryn..... and I thought I was showing dedication pencilling in Eagles concerts in Australia... lol..

PS.. if you want to fly down to Christchurch after you've been to detail my car... :P

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast