autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gary Dean vid's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gary Dean vid's

Larry has a new video out! It is about the meguiars nxt training class!

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Garry Dean Videos. I learned how to do a Rinseless Wash from his videos

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimer View Post
    Anyone else get sea sick watching them? I was just watching the HF vs Rupes one and him swaying side to side was making me ill!
    No. Love his videos.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike32 View Post
    I just watched the same video and felt he clearly favored the HF at it's price point. I really like his videos but he's definitely a salesman. Ammo NYC doesn't mention his line as often and I really like his work....Junkman is great as well. I appreciate the time GD and all of these guys give...I'm new but feel like I've learned a lot through them.
    Ya... The end of his last video REALLY annoyed me. All though the video he is using Meguiar's D300. Then at the end he says he used his Detail Juice Swirl Remover and obtained fantastic results... REALLY?

Other than that I really like his stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    I totally disagree, the Rupes ( I own three ) is of superior quality and has more power and will last much longer the the chinese made HF machine. Time will tell. I'd buy a PC way before I'd by the hf machine. My dad still has a PC he bought over 15 years ago. Doubt you'd be able to say that about the hf tool in 5 years with constant use. Penny wise, dollar foolish is a saying that comes to mind. You get what you pay for and I'm 100% sure my Rupes polishers will long outlast a hf da.
    But he is right about the Bigfoot having serious issues on curved surfaces. I have the 21es and not only can it be stopped by curves but it also makes the pads fly off the backing plate. So in that sense I totally agree with him. I might order a GG DA just for curved surfaces... or a Flex... not sure yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    I have a Duetto and again disagree, it's a great machine and super powerful and super smooth. I had a PC and sold it after getting it, no comparison to the Duetto. I'm glad I spent the extra money for it. And the price of the two machines, pc and gg are nearly what a Duetto costs, so you actually almost spent that much anyway.
    It's not supper power full at all the griots blows it out of the water for power and cost way less and is a much better machine. All the Rupes are under power I love my 21 for big flat panels but always grab my Griots for everything else.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep CWallace, all his videos are great. This one I believe was a ride a long video not a drive clean.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhwqDcSAGBw&list=UUYsa8SOy3TkoxI5D17s1u-w]Detail Training School: NXT Review - YouTube[/video]

and here is the podcast:

Matt's 5.0 Heater with Jason Rose & Kevin Brown | ammo hydrate, larry kosilla, detailing for profit, ammo nyc car products | AMMO NYC Podcast

Post Thanks / Like
    All these guys aren't making videos because they're bored...its about hopefully making a buck, and that includes guys doing backyard reviews in hopes of landing the big fish in the future. When watching these types of videos just keep it in perspective before spending your money. They're tapping into a spending machine with an endless appetite.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    If I don't like his product, will you refund my money?
    Try a small bottle of his Juice Boost. If you don't like it I will buy it from you. How's that?
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    All these guys aren't making videos because they're bored...its about hopefully making a buck, and that includes guys doing backyard reviews in hopes of landing the big fish in the future. When watching these types of videos just keep it in perspective before spending your money. They're tapping into a spending machine with an endless appetite.
    And pretty much all of them selling chemicals are having them made by some other company. I have been selling packaging equipment for 20+ years and have sold many machines in chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing plants. Just installed a $100,000 system last week and that was only two pieces of equipment. It costs a lot of money to by blending, filling, labeling equipment etc. Even for a small start up operation. And I've seen plenty go belly up too.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast