autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Incredibly Cheap Finds

Autogeek actually had Auto Finesse Tough Coat Spray Sealant and Tough Prep 8oz bottles for 2.99. Picked up 2 of each and used the memorial day sale coupon for another 20 percent off! They all came in today. They're on back order now so someone found em

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Real Riders View Post
    I'm going back tomorrow for the .35 cent Griots Foaming Glass Cleaner. Thanks for the tip

Picked up 2 gals of GG Speed Shine at 2 different Advance locations. One location I asked them about it and they had it in the back. Both rang up $1.87 with tax. Also got GG glass sealant for $.46. Some managers will give you more off clearance GG products. Not consistent but fun when you get a great deal.

Post Thanks / Like

A good deal at Wally World...

Save $40....on a good PW...Sun Joe quick connect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Incredibly Cheap Finds-capture-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharply Dressed View Post
    Picked up 2 gals of GG Speed Shine at 2 different Advance locations. One location I asked them about it and they had it in the back. Both rang up $1.87 with tax. Also got GG glass sealant for $.46. Some managers will give you more off clearance GG products. Not consistent but fun when you get a great deal.
    That's true, they had a couple left over 32oz bottles of GG interior cleaner for 6.99 on the clearance rack, I jokingly asked if he could do any better and he cut them in half So I got 2 32oz bottles for 7 bucks and then there was a damaged bottle of DUB wheels cleaner there and I asked how much. He said how about 5 bucks and I said nah, I didn't need it, if it was like a buck or something I'd take it just making conversation. He said "bring it up here", got it for 1.00 lol, gotta love AA.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirTanon View Post
    Found this at the local "99 cents only" store, for $2.99 a quart. Same price as the 76 Super Synthetic Blend.

That is an outstanding deal. That is a really great oil!! They would crap themselves over at Bobistheoilguy because of how cheap that is.

76,Kendall,Motorcraft,Conoco,and Phillips66 are all made by ConocoPhillips. The 76 is probably good stuff also.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if it's a great deal or not but I had no idea Subaru made power washers, LOL. These were at our Costco so the price should be good I would think.

In case you were wondering, I saw no STI model either 🇯🇵
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Incredibly Cheap Finds-1433016828882-jpg  
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a Ridgid wet/dry vac with auto detailing kit. Not sure if this deal was originally posted in this thread or not, but it was posted on AGO awhile ago. I thought this vac was discontinued, but apparently, HomeDepot had more of them. It is currently bundled with the car-detailing kit (which consists of two bristle/triangular brushes, a "duck bill" flat brush, a crevice tool with a rubber/bendable component in the middle that was more helpful than I anticipated it being, and a separate hose from the regular one that you use with the above attachments).

It is $99, but I googled coupons and found one during memorial day (Lowes had a deal going on - $20 off order of $100 or more so I added $3 safety goggles to my order to make it $102, then had $20 taken off by using the chat feature on HD's website and getting the chat person to apply the discount under the premise that it was a competitor discount). Not sure if that deal is applicable, but the $99 price is good as-is anyway, plus shipping is free.

Very happy with this vacuum so far. Much quieter/less cumbersome than my old craftsman 20 gal. The only thing is that the "duck bill" (flat) attachment is very cheap and makes a very high-pitched whistling noise when not pressed against fabric/upholstery.

Here is the link to the bundle (Note: It is not an "on sale" item but a bundle so it should qualify for discounts if you're savvy enough to find one):

RIDGID 14-gal. 6-Peak High Performance Wet/Dry Vacuum with Free Auto Detail Kit-WD1451 - The Home Depot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pointillistic_practitioner View Post
    Picked up a Ridgid wet/dry vac with auto detailing kit. Not sure if this deal was originally posted in this thread or not, but it was posted on AGO awhile ago. I thought this vac was discontinued, but apparently, HomeDepot had more of them. It is currently bundled with the car-detailing kit (which consists of two bristle/triangular brushes, a "duck bill" flat brush, a crevice tool with a rubber/bendable component in the middle that was more helpful than I anticipated it being, and a separate hose from the regular one that you use with the above attachments).

It is $99, but I googled coupons and found one during memorial day (Lowes had a deal going on - $20 off order of $100 or more so I added $3 safety goggles to my order to make it $102, then had $20 taken off by using the chat feature on HD's website and getting the chat person to apply the discount under the premise that it was a competitor discount). Not sure if that deal is applicable, but the $99 price is good as-is anyway, plus shipping is free.

Very happy with this vacuum so far. Much quieter/less cumbersome than my old craftsman 20 gal. The only thing is that the "duck bill" (flat) attachment is very cheap and makes a very high-pitched whistling noise when not pressed against fabric/upholstery.

Here is the link to the bundle (Note: It is not an "on sale" item but a bundle so it should qualify for discounts if you're savvy enough to find one):

RIDGID 14-gal. 6-Peak High Performance Wet/Dry Vacuum with Free Auto Detail Kit-WD1451 - The Home Depot
    They usually run this deal every year around Father's Day. A bunch of people on AGO got them last year. Its a great deal, great vac, and the detailing kit is cool...great find!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
    A good deal at Wally World...

Save $40....on a good PW...Sun Joe quick connect
    Home Depot has it for $139
    2010 Honda Civic LX-S Crystal Black Pearl

Post Thanks / Like

I went by another Advanced today to see if they had any clearance GG items. I found some items and made a deal with the manager. Here is what all I got...

35oz Speed Shine
    35oz Spray On Wax
    22oz Wheel Cleaner
    One Step Sealant
    Leather Care
    Leather Care Spray
    Paint Cleaning Clay

All of this for the Advanced Auto Parts low price of....$20.00!!! Came out to be about $2.85 per item. This store is in a "not so nice" part of town, so they don't carry a lot of GG stuff. They had some items at full price like Interior Cleaner, Best of Show, Machine Polish 1-4, Tire Dressing, Aerosol Tire and Trim, HD Wheel Cleaner, and Car Wash. No microfibers or I would have gotten those as well.

Pic for proof:

Incredibly Cheap Finds-imageuploadedbyagonline1433395380-710463-jpg

Page 212 of 291 FirstFirst ... 112162202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222262 ... LastLast