autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Sob tool.....

Post Thanks / Like

Sob tool.....

Ok I just got off the phone with my employer........ (been laid off for while)

Tim I need you to come back to work.........(i'm thinking cool) Tommarorow!

WHAT? ( thats not what I really said cause this a family type forum here) after a few not so nice words I said.yes ! I'm heading to work tommarow.

Damnit!!!!!! I've got things to rescheldule, and nobody will answer thier phone.....
    So my work phone just hit the fireplace as my SOB tool.....THANK GOD its still working....

Its not a long job....but any work is cool with me,,,,he could of called a few days in advance and give me time to get ready.........

He must of told everyone involved cause my phone is ringing off the hook!!!!!!! Asking about stuff I have no clue on( haven't seen the plans yet)

I'm going to the store( beer store) !

Oh Mrs07 is going to be fit to be tied as her to do list will ignored (not good)
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sob tool.....

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post
    Ok I just got off the phone with my employer........ (been laid off for while)

Tim I need you to come back to work.........(i'm thinking cool) Tommarorow!

WHAT? ( thats not what I really said cause this a family type forum here) after a few not so nice words I said.yes ! I'm heading to work tommarow.

Damnit!!!!!! I've got things to rescheldule, and nobody will answer thier phone.....
    So my work phone just hit the fireplace as my SOB tool.....THANK GOD its still working....

Its not a long job....but any work is cool with me,,,,he could of called a few days in advance and give me time to get ready.........

He must of told everyone involved cause my phone is ringing off the hook!!!!!!! Asking about stuff I have no clue on( haven't seen the plans yet)

I'm going to the store( beer store) !

Oh Mrs07 is going to be fit to be tied as her to do list will ignored (not good)

Soooooooo, does this mean you won't be going to PA with me?
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy to hear you'll be back to work.
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

All of my life I've been at the mercy and whim of an employer. I was dang loyal too.

I said that to say this. I'm laid off as well. The way I see it, it was an inconvenience to me to get laid off. If an employer wants me to come back to work, when I've already scheduled work...well, if they want me they'll work around me politely telling them I also have an important schedule with clients to keep. It's just the way I roll from here on out.

Doctors did it to me for years...wait in a lobby for 3 hours past my scheduled appointment...on a consistant basis too. Finally, I asked for my medical records and he was arrogant enough to ask why. Duh!!! Not anymore. I tell them ALL, doctors, employers, etc., that my time is as valuable to me as theirs is to them.

If you've got work scheduled, and they still want you, they'll wait. For me, they'll have to wait because I'm not going to dis any potential client that may provide further business with me at the risk of the employer laying me off in the future. I'm tired of being used, and they'll use you if you let them. Life's about choices.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you!!! Every little bit helps....especially this time of year.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti