autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Rear Window Decals

Question for those of you who have your company decal on your rear window. Did you just take your design to a local print shop and have them do it and apply it? Or did you do it online and just apply it your self? B&B I know went to a local shop.

There are a couple places in the area that I can go to, just haven't had a chance yet.

Just curious to see what everyone did or is doing.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rear Window Decals

Quote Originally Posted by SeaJay's View Post
    Question for those of you who have your company decal on your rear window. Did you just take your design to a local print shop and have them do it and apply it? Or did you do it online and just apply it your self? B&B I know went to a local shop.

There are a couple places in the area that I can go to, just haven't had a chance yet.

Just curious to see what everyone did or is doing.

Thanks!
    I have no decal. I would probally just let the sign shop design it instead of wasting countlees hours trying to do it myself

You really are getting sick of that day job, now aren't you

Flash
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I have no decal. I would probally just let the sign shop design it instead of wasting countlees hours trying to do it myself

You really are getting sick of that day job, now aren't you

Flash
    Well since I've already designed my decal it just needs to be printed and put on.

And yes I'm really really sick of my day job! I despise it actually!

Post Thanks / Like

Jason, I'm using a local company.....the company I work for is using them for our work trucks,was there getting my truck done started talking to the owner and we are working out a deal for decals on my truck for the detailing biz ,as well as shirts. This includes design and install for trade on detailing their company vehicals.

Check around the barter system still works nowadays!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post
    Jason, I'm using a local company.....the company I work for is using them for our work trucks,was there getting my truck done started talking to the owner and we are working out a deal for decals on my truck for the detailing biz ,as well as shirts. This includes design and install for trade on detailing their company vehicals.

Check around the barter system still works nowadays!
    I am going to look into that. There are a couple small companies around here that I might be able to get in with. At least that's my hope...considering it won't cost them much I should be able to trade a good detail for the printing and install. My problem is getting over there before they close...working 7 days a week is making it tough to get anything done!

I leave my house at 6:30am for my full time job, leave at 3:30pm, then head to my scheduled detail...not getting home until 8-9pm...by that time I'm ready for bed! lol.

I should try giving them a call first and see if I can even talk to the owner.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to look into that. There are a couple small companies around here that I might be able to get in with. At least that's my hope...considering it won't cost them much I should be able to trade a good detail for the printing and install. My problem is getting over there before they close...working 7 days a week is making it tough to get anything done!

I leave my house at 6:30am for my full time job, leave at 3:30pm, then head to my scheduled detail...not getting home until 8-9pm...by that time I'm ready for bed! lol.

I should try giving them a call first and see if I can even talk to the owner.
    I was at the right place at the right time! LOL....Don't be afraid to jump in there..just tell them you can help me And I CAN help you! Its all about image for both of you,explain how and most will bite!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post
    I was at the right place at the right time! LOL....Don't be afraid to jump in there..just tell them you can help me And I CAN help you! Its all about image for both of you,explain how and most will bite!
    Good info. I'll definitely give that a try. And now that I think about it, it would probably be best to have it professional installed. I'm sure I could do it myself but knowing my luck I'd spend the money on getting the decal printed. Then end up screwing it up when I put it on.

Maybe next week I can swing by on my lunch one day and see if I can work something out with one of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Well since I've already designed my decal it just needs to be printed and put on.

And yes I'm really really sick of my day job! I despise it actually!
    Shop around. Make some phone calls and tell them what you've got. Then go with who your most comfortable with

I depise my day job too! lol
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”