autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

So I'm Trying To Get Something In My Trailer Set up For My Spray Bottles- Need Suggestions

So as of now I have most of my bottle in milk crate that I keep in my trunk. I want to set something up to hold my bottle in my trailer but it needs to be something that is secure bc I my trailer bounces a lot. I was going to set something up on the left side of my trailer above the generator but I think I'm going to do some type of drawers for all my micro fibers and pads etc. I'm thinking of putting some kind of rack on the right side above the pressure washer or something to hang them from. What do you guys use? I saw the special made bottle holders but I need something more for my spray bottles. I'm trying to empty my trunk and some how fit all my stuff in the trailer if I can get it without making everything all clustered. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated

Here's a pic of my trailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: So I'm Trying To Get Something In My Trailer Set up For My Spray Bottles- Need Suggestions

these are what i use and just secure them with bungee cords and works awesome have hit some curbs while taking sharp turn and they stay put. sorry if the pic isnt very clear but i got them at either lows or hd two years ago in the storage section there 6 prong and look like something you would hang brushes on if you would like i'll take a pic of them without the bottles tomorrow and send them to you but there were only like 4$ apiece.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So I'm Trying To Get Something In My Trailer Set up For My Spray Bottles- Need Suggestions-door-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: So I'm Trying To Get Something In My Trailer Set up For My Spray Bottles- Need Suggestions

Yea I was at hd tonight but didn't see anything.

Post Thanks / Like

if i didnt get them at hd then i got them at lows but like i said i really got them to hang brushes on but got a peg board instead. if you would like pic i'll send u some tomorrow so u can know what to look for. but just like you my trailer bounces lot and i have hit curbs but with the bungee cords i havent had any problem with them falling or anythign

Post Thanks / Like

Well Im off to try to find something today. I have a big week ahead of me and I need to get everything organized.

Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like a lot of work, but have you considered making additional doors/cabinets on the side of the trailer on the outside. Maybe some drop down doors that open in to cabinets and shelving so all you have to do is drop the side panel and they are all accessible. Does that make sense?

Also give places like Summit Racing or Jegs a try. They make a lot of inside shelves for race trailers to hold lubricants and the such.

Here is a link to some items on Summit.

Trailer Organizers - Trailer Accessories - Trailer/Towing/Winches - SummitRacing.com
    The "artist" formerly known as M.P. Cobra Fan.

Bonita Detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

Well its only a 4x6 do more doors I don't thinly will work. Im going to try to find something to hang them by.