autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Autopia.org bad for you?

I was going to look at recent posts on autopia.org and found that google blocked it and I received this message.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for autopia.org

What is the current listing status for autopia.org?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.
    What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 433 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 82 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-29, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-29.Malicious software includes 7 scripting exploit(s), 7 trojan(s), 5 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.
    Malicious software is hosted on 7 domain(s), including plotecco.co.cc/, autourl.in/, browserservices.in/.
    1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including plotecco.co.cc/.
    This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS31815 (MEDIATEMPLE), AS26496 (PAH).
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, autopia.org did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
    Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
    How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
    Next steps:

Updated 8 hours ago
    ©2008 Google - Google Home

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia.org bad for you?

It recently aquired a virus that is trying to be taken care of.
    2008 honda cbr1000rr
    2005 mustang gt
    2000 f350

Post Thanks / Like

Firefox wont even load the site.
    No more supercharger,i now have twin turbo,s.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah their pages got hijacked by malware. Firefox flagged them (rightly so), it'll take a while to get sorted out.

Post Thanks / Like

i've experienced this as well, but i'm sure it will taken care of fairly soon. thank goodness i have the norton anti-virus...

Post Thanks / Like

Just signed on and got the site blocked via Firefox..Not good

What is the current listing status for autopia.org?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 442 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 91 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-29, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-29.

Malicious software includes 7 scripting exploit(s), 7 trojan(s), 5 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 7 domain(s), including plotecco.co.cc/, autourl.in/, browserservices.in/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including plotecco.co.cc/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS31815 (MEDIATEMPLE), AS26496 (PAH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, autopia.org did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
    * If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

I hope the admins address this ASAP...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I read this I as going to post a write up on there. I dont want to get my computer all messed up lol
    Shawn
    Sully's Detailling LLC - South Florida
    www.autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

It happens all the time. I was on the Nikonrumors site the other day and Chrome flagged the site.

It usually takes 2 days after for Google to clear it. Not sure how fast Mozilla works on Firefox.
    2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition 6MT Sports Suspension
    2013 BMW 228i Alpine White Jon

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed this several times last week where page looked slightly different in color and Norton popped up a warning. I deleted site temporarily and noted GOOGLE put up a big warning.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    I noticed this several times last week where page looked slightly different in color and Norton popped up a warning. I deleted site temporarily and noted GOOGLE put up a big warning.
    I as well, noticed this exact same problem. There are ways to "bypass" this if wanted.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast