autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Help!!!

Ok, this is getting out of control....

Ever since the "new forum" went live I do not get new notifications of posts to threads I have subscribed to, and when I do, then are from months ago.

It was getting pretty bad I changed my settings to NO subscriptions and deleted all my active ones.

This morning I checked my email and I had 20+ email notifications all from subscriptions I had deleted AND of posts that were 2+ months old.

At this point I'm not sure what to do to stop the emails from coming in for old posts.

So I'm reaching out to the powers that be for advice!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help!!!

Have the same issue i keep getting emails refering to bery old posts myself

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't received any emails from the forum for my subscriptions at all anymore.

What I typically do with problem emails that I don't want and can't control from the sender is setup a filter within my email client/service to push everything to a designated folder other than my inbox.

Since I haven't heard of a fix for the massive delay they've had with sending subscription updates, the filter seems to be the best way to go.
    A year from now, you'll wish you started today.

@utopiandetailing on Instagram.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natewood70 View Post
    I haven't received any emails from the forum for my subscriptions at all anymore.

What I typically do with problem emails that I don't want and can't control from the sender is setup a filter within my email client/service to push everything to a designated folder other than my inbox.

Since I haven't heard of a fix for the massive delay they've had with sending subscription updates, the filter seems to be the best way to go.
    I may have to do this for now... it's really becoming annoying.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

I had the exact same issue. I would get a minimum of 20 emails a say saying there are new posts. When the thread was opened there was nothing. Pretty old posts infact. Mods have known of this issue for months.

So now, I have applied a filter thanks to BM1024. Credit where its due.

I block all emails containing key words from a AGO forum email, or a sentence from the email. Since then, no clutter!

Until we get word from the mods that the issue is "finally" resolved, I will keep using said filter. Once fixed, I will just remove the filter.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate the new forum format. I turned off all notifications and just deleted the app yesterday. It really sucks because I used to like to come on here and just sort of hang out, read, and discuss fun topics. Now it just sucks so much that I rarely comment on anything anymore.
    Nicholas Scafidi - CQuartz Finest Authorized Installer
    www.autowerxdetailing.com Auto Detailing in Sherwood, OR
    Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Detailsbydaniel View Post
    Have the same issue i keep getting emails refering to bery old posts myself
    Same here
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas@Autowerx View Post
    I hate the new forum format. I turned off all notifications and just deleted the app yesterday. It really sucks because I used to like to come on here and just sort of hang out, read, and discuss fun topics. Now it just sucks so much that I rarely comment on anything anymore.
    Exactly- my time on here has dropped drastically because of this. I hope it gets resolved at some point.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    Same here
    ditto here also

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not saying it's aliens, BUT.............

ITS ALIENS! Lol!

I keep getting new message notifications and when I check my box there aren't any new messages.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.