autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Mr. Fuji

Post Thanks / Like

R.I.P Mr. Fuji

Farewell to a legendary performer. The man sure knew how to pull off an act and always made you laugh.

To Master Fuji: I hope they give you a proper burial and suit you up in the same tuxedo you always wore. Don't forget the cane that brought many a cheap shot, and give the man 1 of the old WWF Tag Team Belts to rest in the coffin forever as well.. I'm sure Demolition is shedding a tear somewhere. Bonzai!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: R.I.P Mr. Fuji

So sad! He was great! Demolition was awesome tag team.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...I remember watching him as a kid.....alongside Professor Taru Tanaka......

Post Thanks / Like

AX used that cane to whack Martel in the back of the neck to win those belts a Wrestlmania 4!

On a recent shoot interview, Bill Eadie (Ax), and Barry Darsow (Smash) mentioned Fuji was not in good health.

They were something though.... I was ten when I saw WM4, and Demolition for the first time. They entertained the daylights out of this kid.

RIP Mr. Fuji!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    AX used that cane to whack Martel in the back of the neck to win those belts a Wrestlmania 4!

On a recent shoot interview, Bill Eadie (Ax), and Barry Darsow (Smash) mentioned Fuji was not in good health.

They were something though.... I was ten when I saw WM4, and Demolition for the first time. They entertained the daylights out of this kid.

RIP Mr. Fuji!
    Man that was some good acting by Martel @Wrestlemania 4. I just re watched that again not too long ago and it was half decent drama the way it played out. Poor Tito [or as Jesse would say "Chico Santana"] got left high and dry to get Demolished and the belts were handed to the best tag team of all time. [IMO]

It's a shame AX had to slow down due to wear and tear so soon into their run.. I used to think AX was all of 300+ lbs. and could probably whoop anybody due to how loud he stomped when laying down those fake forearm chops. Lol.

And then Smash had to darn near lose all respect years later turning into the Repo Man.🙈lol. Suddenly they were hard to argue for best of all time. But for those 2 years or so, Demolition ruled arse! Lol.

I can still remember them always saying "Fuge the stooge" lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Man that was some good acting by Martel @Wrestlemania 4. I just re watched that again not too long ago and it was half decent drama the way it played out. Poor Tito [or as Jesse would say "Chico Santana"] got left high and dry to get Demolished and the belts were handed to the best tag team of all time. [IMO]

It's a shame AX had to slow down due to wear and tear so soon into their run.. I used to think AX was all of 300+ lbs. and could probably whoop anybody due to how loud he stomped when laying down those fake forearm chops. Lol.

And then Smash had to darn near lose all respect years later turning into the Repo Man.🙈lol. Suddenly they were hard to argue for best of all time. But for those 2 years or so, Demolition ruled arse! Lol.

I can still remember them always saying "Fuge the stooge" lol.
    Man, Ax was my favorite. He got deathly ill after eating shellfish, and had to take time off from competing so they brought Crush in. They were never the same after that. I do agree though - best wwf tag team of all time!

Oh yeah, poor Smash went to wcw after Repo Man gimmic and had a few different characters.

Great times in the 80's though! I miss those days!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    Man, Ax was my favorite. He got deathly ill after eating shellfish, and had to take time off from competing so they brought Crush in. They were never the same after that. I do agree though - best wwf tag team of all time!

Oh yeah, poor Smash went to wcw after Repo Man gimmic and had a few different characters.

Great times in the 80's though! I miss those days!
    Is that what happened to AX? I thought it was just him getting old and hitting the wall at the worst possible time.. I always thought it was back problems and he could bearly walk on most days. I never knew he went out like Homer Simpson after eating some bad fish. Lol.

It was a shame that Demolition vs. the Road Warriors never happened the way it should've happened. I used to hate the Road Warriors and their fans who swore they'd beat Demolition if they had a real match.. It would've been a classic fued in both their primes. Maybe even enough to reconcile with Mr. Fuji and a good ankle trip from Fuji's cane away from a fair and square pinfall victory!

Salt it the eyes, or even a cheeseball Mr. Fuji elbow from the middle turnbuckle to finish the Demolition Decapitator and bury the Legion of Doom like we all know would've happened in real life.😏lol.

Have you seen Demolition try to wrestle an exhibition lately? They really can bearly walk to the ring these days... It's sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Y'all are showing your age. LOL!
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

yes....yes we are

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    Y'all are showing your age. LOL!
    I'm from the olde school! Lol.

I was 10yrs old during Wrestlemania 6. It was the 1 and only time I actually asked my dad if he could order the PPV so I could watch it and invite all my friends over too. And to my great surprise he actually said yes. That remains as 1 of my happiest childhood memories. I always grew up not asking for much, and since it went down as 1 of the biggest PPV's in wrestling history, it will forever be among my most memorable childhood thoughts.

I remember always having to wait until Tuesday to view the VHS recording that my dad would bring home for me thanks to his buddy at work who I assume had an illegal cable box. [because there's no way every single wrestling PPV was always provided from that house. No kid in the hood is that spoiled.😏lol]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.