autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels

Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels....

The best value in Cobra microfiber!

Special Purchase! We got a great deal on these mango microfiber towels and we’re passing the savings on to you. Stock up while you can. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!

Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels are named for the color, of course, but also for how easily they wipe off wax. It’s a breeze! These towels share a lot in common with other Cobra towels and they’re a steal at these special bulk prices.

If you’ve been shopping with Autogeek for a long time, you know that Cobra microfiber has traditionally come from Korea, where the quality of the fabric is outstanding. However, the Cobra Super Plush Deluxe Towel has caused me to take another look at China-produced microfiber. As you may recall, the Cobra Deluxe was cut and sewn in China to save money on the production costs of what would otherwise be an expensive towel. I was very pleased to find that the quality of the towel was just what I’d expect if it was entirely made in Korea. So pleased, in fact, that I’ve purchased more towels from Chinese manufacturers.

The Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels are my latest find. They are a 70/30 blend of polyester and polyamide for extra softness. These towels have the same split weave as all Cobra microfiber, which gives the towel excellent absorbency.

The Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels are similar to the Cobra Detailing Cloth in structure but they are slightly thinner. One side has a loop structure for cleaning and polishing; the other side is soft and fluffy to buff away waxes or quick detailers.

Most importantly, the Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels are nonabrasive, just like all Cobra microfiber. These value-priced towels are handy for polishing, buffing, cleaning and all the other tasks for which you depend on quality microfiber towels.

I personally like to use my mango-colored towels for cleaning because the thinner fabric allows me to put extra elbow grease where it’s needed. I use them to buff off DP Wheel Glaze or to clean up using DP Exterior Surface Cleaner. Since the towels are so inexpensive, I don’t mind throwing one out if it gets really dirty. Plus, the bright color helps me keep these towels separate from my paint towels.

China is continuously making strides in manufacturing quality textiles and as they do, deals like this will not come along often. Take advantage of our special bulk prices on Cobra Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels while you can!

16 x 16 inches.

http://www.autogeek.net/mango-breeze-microfiber-towels.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, so these are good for buffing off waxes, polishes etc? There you go making me think about my next order again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Nice, so these are good for buffing off waxes, polishes etc? There you go making me think about my next order again
    Yes they are great for buffing off wax, really like how they took off the DP Wheel Glaze too. NEXT ORDER??? Did you get your newsletter we just sent out? Always something going on over here at the Geek House!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats ther difference between these cobra's and the plushes were waiting for??

Post Thanks / Like
    Plush are much thicker. And by the way they are in stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Plush are much thicker. And by the way they are in stock.

In stock?? was it posted??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    In stock?? was it posted??
    We mentioned it in a current thread but I will post a separate one too, so it is more visibly. You should have just gotten our newsletter too, we just emailed it out.

Correction, I already posted it...
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...read.php?t=537

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. I already placed an order lastnight. Oh well maybe on my next order down the road.
    I'm always game for trying new kinds of MF's.
    I love the super plush as well. One of the best MF's I've used.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Mango coloring .... maybe I can test a couple.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered a 6 pack of the mango breeze cobras. I can never have too many microfibers!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast