autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Matt

DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine

Four exceptional car care products in on bottle – just add water!

This is a breakthrough in rinseless detailing! DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine is so much more than a quick & easy wash. It’s a unique formula that dilutes in water to make four exceptional car care products. Each performs as well as it would if formulated in a lab, but you create it in your garage - to your specifications - by simply adding water!

All too often with multi-purpose products, you have to sacrifice some performance for the sake of convenience. That is definitely not the case with DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine. You get all the benefits of a paint-safe rinseless wash, a premium water conditioner, a slick clay and pad lubricant, and a high gloss quick detailer, without sacrificing results.

Why use a rinseless wash? In some communities and during certain times of the year, washing your vehicle with a bucket and hose is not practical or even possible. For example, the winter months in the northeast make washing a vehicle unrealistic, yet road salt will corrode the paint finish if not removed. In many beach communities as well as out west, potable water is reserved for consumption, not cleaning.

DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine allows you to safely wash your vehicle using no more than a gallon of water, a sheepskin mitt and a microfiber drying towel. The lubricant-rich formula loosens contaminants while protecting the finish from wash-induced swirls. You can have a clean vehicle even if it’s snowing outside, even where water is restricted.

Washing isn’t the only thing you can do with DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine. The concentrated formula can be diluted with water to make four exceptional car care products that blend convenience and performance seamlessly:

Rinseless Wash
    This is not your average quick & easy wash! DP Four-In-One is packed with lubricants that wrap around dirt and grit to elevate it just above the paint surface. Specialized polymers grab dirt and trap it within the slippery solution of lubricants and water. As you wipe the wet surface with a microfiber towel, the dirt will stick to the towel, not the paint. Upon drying the surface, it will feel super slick and have an incredible gloss. In fact, DP Four-In-One offers more surface protection, slickness, and shine than any other quick wash or rinseless wash on the market!

Dilute 1 ounce of DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine in one gallon of water. Soak a microfiber towel or sheepskin mitt (any paint-safe wash tool will work) in the mixture and wash the vehicle one section at a time. Re-wet the towel or mitt as needed. Note: Use the two-bucket method to further protect your vehicle from wash-induced swirls. Rinse the wash tool in a bucket of clean water before re-wetting it in the wash bucket. Dry each section with a second clean microfiber towel.

Water Conditioner
    Because DP Four-In-One is so rich in lubricants, you can add it to your regular wash water to soften and condition the water. It will enhance the performance of the shampoo with its advanced, water-based lubricants to decrease the risk of swirls and increase the sheeting action of the shampoo. It’s your favorite car shampoo, only better.

Add 2 ounces to a gallon of your regular wash water. Wash as usual.

Clay and Foam Pad Lubricant
    As a pad lubricant, DP Four-In-One prevents dry buffing by softening the foam before it touches your vehicle. The formula doubles the lubrication of the polish you are using so it goes on effortlessly and evenly. If the pad becomes caked, mist it with the Four-In-One solution again to moisten the product so it spreads smoothly. Used regularly, it will extend the life of foam pads.

As a clay lubricant, DP Four-In-One provides an ample layer of slick protection between the clay bar and the surface to be clayed. The lubricant leaves a reflective shine and slick finish when wiped away. Because the lubricant is water-based, it will not affect any type of clay.

Mix 1- 1 ½ ounces of DP Four-In-One with 32 ounces of water. Pour the solution into a clean spray bottle. Mist a foam pad prior to applying products with your polisher, or mist the vehicle prior to being clayed. With either use, DP Four-In-One acts as a slick lubricant to protect your vehicle from micro-marring and swirls.

Quick Detailer
    This is where the polymers really shine. The proprietary polymers bond to the paint as the lubricants allow dust and dirt to be wiped away scratch-free. The polymers leave a slick, high gloss finish that is a brilliant complement to any existing wax coat. Since DP Four-In-One is water-based, it’s safer for you and your vehicle than traditional, oil-based quick detailers. Enjoy the slick shimmer and convenience of a quick detailer without any of the drawbacks!

Add 2 – 2 ½ ounces of DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine to 32 ounces of water. Pour this mixture into a clean spray bottle. Mist the paint surface and wipe with a clean, soft microfiber towel to rejuvenate the shine and remove fingerprints and dust. The remaining mixture can be saved for use at a later time. Shake the bottle well before using the quick detailer again.

DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine is part of the new technology driving car care today. While it’s still all about the shine, there is a greater emphasis than ever on making products that work with the environment, not against it.

DP Four-In-One is ahead of the curve with its water-based, environmentally friendly formula. Because there’s no need to rinse, there are no chemicals running into storm drains and then into local lakes and streams. (Storm drain water does not receive any filtering or processing before entering the local surface waters.) Eliminating run-off preserves the water quality in your area, which is better for you, your neighbors, and the environment.

Four-In-One contains non-petroleum lubricants that are readily biodegradable and nontoxic. This creates a drastic reduction in VOCs, well below the standards set by the California Air Resources Board and the federal government. No matter what the dilution ratio, DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine is safe for the user and the vehicle. And it replaces many products that are not so safe, like oil-based quick detailers and lubricants. So, you can breathe easier and save a little cash in the process.

Environmental consciousness is important, but the most compelling feature of DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine is that it works. Used as a rinseless wash, a lubricant, a water conditioner, or a quick detail spray; the product delivers real results.

Try DP Four-In-One Rinseless Wash & Shine on your own vehicle. You’ve got nothing to lose…except the hose!

32 oz.

http://www.autogeek.net/dp-rinseless-four-in-one.html
    Last edited by Jason; 03-03-2006 at 02:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on purchasing a product like this soon. I just discovered this offering from DP and have found I have a choice between it and Optimum's No Rinse equivalent. Any pros and cons between the two?
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, another new product to try. I haven even had time to try Optimum's No Rinse, but the DP product looks promising. Guess it's time to shell out yet more cash to AutoGeek!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another "QEW like" product, awesome! I've used QEW for a few years and just received my OPT "no rinse" from the Geek and am itching to try it out. This looks promising as well.
    Is this the wave of the future??

Post Thanks / Like
    How come new products always have to come out when I'm about to make an order? Now I have to decide what to buy all over again.
    -Paul
    '99 Mazda Protege LX, highlight silver, AIO/UPPx2/Nattys

Post Thanks / Like
    This products looks very promosing.. I would like to see it compared to the Optimum QEW

Post Thanks / Like
    I may have to use my coupon on this...... lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to know which bucket is being used in the pic? This is where i might want to use my 15%, OH the product looks to be promising but i have yet to use my opt-rinse & shine due to the cold weather..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    I like to know which bucket is being used in the pic? This is where i might want to use my 15%, OH the product looks to be promising but i have yet to use my opt-rinse & shine due to the cold weather..
    Its this bucket:
    http://autogeek.net/autogeek-wash-system.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTI
    Darski, Thanks for providing a link. I guess the bucket is the same as the others at AG just a different logo. now i need to see which one i might get..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast