autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Menzerna Paint Refresh Professional Detail Spray

I have been hearing good things about this product.

I would like Autogeek to stock it if possible.

Here is the description from Menzerna USA -

-----------------------------

New from MenzernaUSA, we are pleased to offer our customers the most advanced paint cleaning and gloss enhancing product available today.

Menzerna Paint Refresh has been formulated to remove dust, dirt and fingerprints from all paint surfaces, leaving a high gloss finish with the added benefit of a light protective barrier.

With one application Paint Refresh will leave the surface looking great and will also leave a smooth and slick-feeling without any harmful silicone. Paint Refresh will help to keep the surface clean by repelling water, dust and dirt with its anti-static formula.

Safe for all surfaces, Paint Refresh can be used on chrome, plastic and even glass without leaving any hazy residue.

------------------------------

IME, any product that has recently been released by "Menzerna USA" has been of the highest quality and super easy to use. Its priced a little high in the detail spray bracket, but when I consider Menzerna's excellent pricing it makes me think this is a super high quality product.

For example there paint sealant is priced on the lower side of the sealant bracket, but its far superior to just about every other sealant overall.

With this in mind I have high hopes to try this.

Have the guys and gals at Autogeek looked into this already ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Menzerna Paint Refresh Professional Detail Spray

Keep in mind when considering the price that this is a 22oz bottle. NOT 16oz.

Post Thanks / Like

$20+ for a QD? I can get this: Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #921 for $8 for 22oz or even this Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951 for $9 for 22oz., or 31oz of this for $16: Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine, finish care quick detailer, ultra slick detail spray

Heck, for that money I can even get 20oz of Todd Helme extract: BLACKFIRE Deep Gloss Spray Sealant, spray wax, paint sealant spray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    $20+ for a QD? I can get this: Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #921 for $8 for 22oz or even this Duragloss Aquawax (AW) #951 for $9 for 22oz., or 31oz of this for $16: Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine, finish care quick detailer, ultra slick detail spray

Heck, for that money I can even get 20oz of Todd Helme extract: BLACKFIRE Deep Gloss Spray Sealant, spray wax, paint sealant spray
    yes , 20 dollars.

Yes, autogeek offers similar products for cheaper, and more expensive. Pinnacle crystal mist is 25 dollars for 16oz's.

is this supposed to be some sort of revelation that your pointing out ? because I'm pretty sure this is obvious and was brought up in my OP. It doesn't take a brainiac to figure out that AG sells other QD's for cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mg6045 View Post
    Keep in mind when considering the price that this is a 22oz bottle. NOT 16oz.
    Quote Originally Posted by mg6045 View Post
    Is this supposed to be some sort of revelation that your pointing out ? because I'm pretty sure this is obvious and was brought up in my OP. It doesn't take a brainiac to figure out that AG sells other QD's for cheaper.
    You were emphazing the apparent bargain of the bottle being 22oz. I hope they pick up this product for you, I don't see why they wouldn't. IIRC correctly the store where it is on sale for $19.99 (retail price $23.99) also had Powerlock before AG did, so it should be coming along any time now.

Post Thanks / Like

to add,

It does not mean the product will not sell. I would try it if AG offered it. I am keen to believe that a few others would give it a shot as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    You were emphazing the apparent bargain of the bottle being 22oz. I hope they pick up this product for you, I don't see why they wouldn't. IIRC correctly the store where it is on sale for $19.99 (retail price $23.99) also had Powerlock before AG did, so it should be coming along any time now.

I was NOT.

I was noting that it was a 22oz bottle, NOT 16oz like it thought it was. In my original post I stated that the product is priced on the higher side. Please do not assume thoughts that are not mine to my post's.

either way, no need to muddy up this thread with nonsense. I'm sorry if you are not happy with my thoughts on this product.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds interesting ... choices are beneficial to all !

Scott