autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire's New Wet Diamond Waterless Wash Redefines the Category

Whether you drive five miles a day or sixty-nine miles a day, your vehicle is going to get dirty. It's as simple as that. If you're an Auto Geek, which I have a feeling most of you are, having a dirty car drives you nuts. If you have a hectic schedule and don't always have time for a regular wash, I'm sure you've become best friends with one of many waterless car wash products available.

A waterless wash works by using a high-lubricity formula that safely lifts away dirt and road grime. In order for it to be successful, your vehicle can't be excessively dirty, and you must use a plush, quality microfiber towel. A waterless car wash is not designed to be used on heavily soiled surfaces. While the idea of a waterless car wash isn't new by any means, recent breakthroughs in surface care technology have allowed manufacturers to incorporate polymers and other paint protection ingredients into a waterless car wash product. Before these breakthroughs, a waterless car wash did nothing for the vehicle's surface except to safely remove the dirt. A new waterless car wash product from Blackfire is about to change that.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash isn't your typical waterless car wash product by any means. Wet Diamond Waterless Wash utilizes an advanced blend of Wet Diamond polymers packed into a high-lubricity formula that cleans, shines and protects all in one step. Wet Diamond Waterless Wash provides a level of shine and protection that was once reserved for spray on waxes. Blackfire has been rewriting the rules on what can be done with car care products and Wet Diamond Waterless Wash continues this never-ending tradition.

This is what your typical daily driver looks like after a couple days of being out on the road. To most people it would look really clean, but for those like us who have a keen eye for perfection, there is a lot of room for improvement.

It doesn't look so good after all, does it? Not a problem, as this is exactly what Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash was designed for.

The rules for using a waterless car wash product apply as they normally do when using Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash. Working on one section at a time, spray on a liberal amount and wipe off using a plush microfiber towel. Depending on how dirty the vehicle is, you may need to use several towels.

For heavily soiled panels, allow the product to dwell for 30 seconds to a minute. This will allow the cleaning agents to penetrate the dirt so it can be safely wiped off the paint.

It's a good habit to inspect your towel often while using a waterless car wash product. You should utilize all eight sides of the towel when performing a waterless car wash. You don't want to rub dirt and grit back into the finish.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash can be safely used on virtually any vehicle surface, including plastic, chrome, glass and more.

Blackfire Waterless Wash is also packed full of advanced cleaning agents so it has the muscle to remove caked on dirt, like you would commonly find in door jambs.

After a couple minutes with Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash, a dirty daily driver looks freshly washed.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash cleans, shines and protects in one simple step. It has the high-lubricity of a waterless car wash product combined with Blackfire's advanced Wet Diamond polymers. It allows you to restore the shine and protection of your vehicle's delicate finish in a matter of minutes. Just like all other Blackfire products, it's also guaranteed to not only turn heads, but create whiplash.

Available in both a 20 oz. ready-to-use and a 16 oz. concentrate that dilutes 4:1.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash Concentrate

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire's New Wet Diamond Waterless Wash Redefines the Category

Looks good. I started using Croftgate USA and the results

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PIAUTOSPA View Post
    Looks good. I started using Croftgate USA and the results
    Give the Blackfire a try, you will be impressed.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using this and must say it is an awesome waterless wash. It is the only WW that can compete with UWWP and that is a very high standard in my book. Cleans extremely well, ZERO streaks or smears, smells pleasant and adds a touch of protection! Great product from the new line of BF!
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Cleans extremely well, ZERO streaks or smears, smells pleasant and adds a touch of protection! Great product from the new line of BF!
    All good points Jim.

Post Thanks / Like

great addition to the line ...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    great addition to the line ...
    Let us know how you like it Scott!

Post Thanks / Like

Best WW i have used. I have Griots WW, Adams WW, both very nice prods but, Blackfire out performs both. Great lubricity, great cleaning ability and the polymers add a very nice gloss and, slickness. If you are looking for a WW you can't go wrong with this product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R/TED View Post
    Best WW i have used. I have Griots WW, Adams WW, both very nice prods but, Blackfire out performs both. Great lubricity, great cleaning ability and the polymers add a very nice gloss and, slickness. If you are looking for a WW you can't go wrong with this product.
    Try Ultima...
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Try Ultima...

May include it with my next order. Thanks CEE DOG.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast