autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Some new products I thinking about ordering

Poorboy's SSR 3 Heavy Duty Compound 16 oz.

DP Max Wax

Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

6 Pack Cobra Waffle Weave
    Microfiber Glass Towel

Cobra Indigo Microfiber Polishing Cloth: Cobra Indigo Microfiber Polishing Cloth 6 Pack

DP Gel Wheel Cleaner: 2 Pack of DP Gel Wheel Cleaner

Some of this stuff yal (people on this forum) done some reviews. Thank you!
    Every thing on here I have not tried except Pinnacle leather cleaner and conditioner. And with 15% off hey I going to give all this stuff a try. Here is my little review on Pinnacle L&C. I been using Connolly Hide, great stuff but it's a two step process, and I hate the smell. Now with Pinnacle LC&C, one step, dose both, and it smell like new leather. Dose a very good job of cleaning also. I also like the way it soften the leather, and it leaves a soft, satin glow.
    When I first got Pinnacle L&C I used it on my wife SUV. About a week later my little girl puts some ink marks on the back seat. Spray some PL&C on it, came right off. My thinking on that is I had the protection when I applied it the week before. This sale going on, yea I going to get me some more Pinnacle LC&C. If yal are looking for something like this, give it a try! I give it 5 stars! Comments, Feedback, Suggestions

Post Thanks / Like
    All items you have listed are winners!! DP Max Wax is probably the most under rated Carnauba I have used. I think once someone uses it they will see, its great!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Max Wax = great!!! VERY VERY EASY!!!! WOWO!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us know how Poorboy's SSR3 works with PC.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some MaxWax I'm waiting to use as soon as the wifes car arrives (keeps getting pushed back). Also I have the Indigo towels and love them they make short work of wax/sealant removale(sp?). I was going to use it on my car but I scored some Pinnacle Paste Glaze and I'm freakin siked. I just reliezed I seem to be collecting waxes that aren't being made anymore and are awesome products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wytstang
    I have some MaxWax I'm waiting to use as soon as the wifes car arrives (keeps getting pushed back). Also I have the Indigo towels and love them they make short work of wax/sealant removale(sp?). I was going to use it on my car but I scored some Pinnacle Paste Glaze and I'm freakin siked. I just reliezed I seem to be collecting waxes that aren't being made anymore and are awesome products.
    I got a can of paste glanze and I love it, perfect for light colored cars, goes on easy and seems to last.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Max wax is great! I love the indigo MF's too. they're great for buffing. I love the DP gel wheel cleaner. I haven't used the 3.0. There was a discussion on using 3.0 with a PC awhile back let me see if I can find it. Give me a sec... Okay I'm back. Here it is...
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1202&highlight=3.0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessive Detail
    I got a can of paste glanze and I love it, perfect for light colored cars, goes on easy and seems to last.
    Thats what I have read so many people loved it on white and silver and from what the seller said it hasn't even used. I may use it only during the Fall season here cause SC right now is purdy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    The Max wax is great! I love the indigo MF's too. they're great for buffing. I love the DP gel wheel cleaner. I haven't used the 3.0. There was a discussion on using 3.0 with a PC awhile back let me see if I can find it. Give me a sec... Okay I'm back. Here it is...
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...&highlight=3.0
    Thanks, FloridaNative for the link. OK guys, how did I do on my review on Pinnacle leather cleaner and conditioner? I didn't see any comments, do I sux or what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im going against the grain .... as a user of all that protects leather. Connolly is fabulous for true leather (like our Caddie) and is unbeatible. Leatherique rocks for dry leather and leather needing some added life. Pinnacle rocks much more than the Poorboys Leather Care, but .... but the two step Pinnacle process (seperate cleaner and conditioner) is better than the AIO hands down.

All - In - One --- good well rounded products, but NEVER specialize in any given task.

Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast