autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Clean Air Genie Fogging Air Freshner Review

Well I received my Fogger and tested it yesterday. While I was at work yesterday. I waited till the middle of the afternoon when it was nice and hot inside the car and the Oder's exposed themselves. I placed the fogger on a MF I had laying in my car. Removed the cap and pushed the leaver down in the locking position. Immediately product began spraying out the top. Be sure moving quickly or it will get all over you. When I walked in my office I could still smell it on me. I made sure all windows were sealed and doors closed. I waited five minutes as instructions stated. I went back to my car and opened the door. Overwhelmed by the scent and the all the gathered mist that came pooring out I removed the empty container and crack my windows to air out the interior. When I went back to my car at the end of the day the inside had a nice scent to it. All faint oders removed. When I got in my car this morning their was virtually no scent. Nice fresh interior I had to take a ride this afternoon and when I got in I could pick up a slight leftover scent from the fogger. Now we'll see how long it lasts.
    I thank Autogeek for supplying this product for sampling and I will be buying some more. Great Job AG on another superb product

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a cool product, good for people with pets or dirty children.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great review!!! Does this product work for stinky air conditioning?? Or is it just for smells that are like carpet/upholstery smells? My interior is very clean and is totally stink-free, but when I turn my air conditioning on,there is a stinky mildewy smell that comes out of the vents for the first 30 seconds or so. I was thinking of getting that Clean Air product but I wonder if this one will work also??? Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    Great review!!! Does this product work for stinky air conditioning?? Or is it just for smells that are like carpet/upholstery smells? My interior is very clean and is totally stink-free, but when I turn my air conditioning on,there is a stinky mildewy smell that comes out of the vents for the first 30 seconds or so. I was thinking of getting that Clean Air product but I wonder if this one will work also??? Any suggestions?
    I have something for your "stinky" A/C
    http://www.autogeek.net/cleanair.html
    or Both
    http://www.autogeek.net/clean-air-fogger.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    Probably not I used to work at a Ford dealership (tech helper) and they used a chemical to kill the bacteria that caused the smell. It had a ligh pleasent smell to it as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    It might work if you have the A/C on when using the fogger.
    I'm one of those crazy Floridian's I almost always drive with my windows down. I to sometimes have that nasty oder when I first turn on my air.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike T
    It might work if you have the A/C on when using the fogger.
    I'm one of those crazy Floridian's I almost always drive with my windows down. I to sometimes have that nasty oder when I first turn on my air.
    Nothing wrong with getting some fresh air!! I love to drive with windows down, this is the perfect state for a Jeep!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fl is perfect for convertable(sp?) sports car.......

Post Thanks / Like
    You can see what I thought about it here, http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...?t=1713&page=2 My girl friend rides horses, so you can only imagine what her car smells like. She also got some of the carpet wet either from rain or the AC.

The only thing I did differently then Mike, was let the fog completly clear before airing it out. Im pretty sure the directions said 5 min or until clear.
    Last edited by D; 08-25-2006 at 01:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast