autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar

McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant - 32 ounce

Cleans, polishes and seals your RV in ONE step!

McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant is the perfect one-step solution to clean, polish and seal your RV in ONE Step! Use on new and weathered RVs – the outcome will always be the same! McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant removes oxidation, road film, stubborn bug splatter, black streaks, and other common contaminants that stain and discolor your RV over time. Durable UV inhibitors help prevent UV-induced cracking and fading.

Apply with a FLEX XC3401 equipped with a WHITE Polishing Pad
    Your RV’s gel coat, fiberglass, or painted exterior is constantly being bombarded with environmental contaminants such as road film, acid rain, bug splatter, black streaks and accidental gas spills to name a few. McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant brings new life to your RV’s exterior while sealing it for long lasting protection. The aforementioned contaminants that plague your RV from life on the open road won’t stand a chance against the durable shell of protection provided by McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant.

McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant formula was created without compromises. Cleaner waxes are designed to clean, polish, and protect the surface that they are applied to. While they all strive to achieve these goals, many formulas lack in one (or more!) of these areas. That’s not the case with McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant. This unique formula cleans to remove embedded dirt, polishes to remove swirl marks and oxidation, and seals for long lasting protection.

RVs are BIG, and performing multiple steps can take days or even weeks! Whether your RV is brand new or showing signs of oxidation and fading, save time and money by detailing it in one step with McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant. Apply by hand or machine – you’ll never find a RV cleaner wax or all-in-one polish that is easier to apply and remove. We guarantee it!

McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant is formulated for gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, chrome, aluminum, and stainless steel finishes. Regardless of the surface, All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant will polish and seal it with protection and shine that lasts for the long haul.

32 oz.

Made in USA

On McKeesRV.com

Mike Phillips
    Host - Competition Ready on Velocity Channel
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member
    CD-SV, RT
    Competition Ready Facebook Page
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram

Click on a book to get your own copy.

Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar

Re: McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant - 32 ounce

Save time - Less steps - Great results!

For large RV's that need a little polishing to return them to their former glory a quality one-step cleaner/wax is the way to go.

The key is using a high quality one-step cleaner/wax. If you use an inferior product the abrasives will remove one set of scratches but leave their own scratches behind.

I teach classes on doing high quality production detailing with one-step cleaner/waxes and trust me... the product is THE most important part of the equation.

Besides the product the next two most important factors are

A: Using soft foam buffing pads.
    B: Using a dual action polisher NOT a rotary buffer.

Apply with a FLEX XC3401 equipped with a WHITE Polishing Pad

Before
    This RV's finish is filled with swirl marks. Finishes like this are all too common, even on brand new RVs.

After
    In ONE STEP McKee's RV removed the swirl marks, polished to a high gloss finish, and sealed for long lasting protection

Also available in a 16 ounce bottle

McKee’s RV All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant - 16 ounce

Mike Phillips
    Host - Competition Ready on Velocity Channel
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member
    CD-SV, RT
    Competition Ready Facebook Page
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram

Click on a book to get your own copy.

I may be tackling my in-laws 2015 38 ft Challenger RV this fall.

Any idea how much product I'd need? Is 32 oz enough or get the gallon jug?

How many pads? I'd be cleaning them on the fly. PC 7424XP with LC 5.5 white polishing pads.

Should I be working in the shade or can it be applied in the sun?

A lot of questions - I've broken every forum rule. This product line sounds like a big hit.

Thanks!

McKee's 37 Product Support Nick@McKees37's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    I may be tackling my in-laws 2015 38 ft Challenger RV this fall.

Any idea how much product I'd need? Is 32 oz enough or get the gallon jug?

How many pads? I'd be cleaning them on the fly. PC 7424XP with LC 5.5 white polishing pads.

Should I be working in the shade or can it be applied in the sun?

A lot of questions - I've broken every forum rule. This product line sounds like a big hit.

Thanks!
    Myself, Mike Phillips and a couple volunteers from the forum buffed out Bob's 37 foot Newmar using this product. I believe we ended up using close to two quarts, and that's on an RV that wasn't even oxidized (it was swirled out and dirty). If the RV is oxidized, then plan on using at least three quarts. At that point you might as well get the gallon.

I would plan on using half a dozen pads. You'll want to rotate pads frequently for maximum performance.

Here's a picture of Bob's RV in the Show Car Garage. We were only able to fit about half of it inside, so the back end was out in the full sun when we polished it.

All McKee's RV products, including the All-In-One Cleaner Wax & Sealant are sunlight friendly.

Here's a couple tips for working in the sun:

1. Shrink your work area.
    2. Mist the section you just buffed out with a quick detailer as you wipe off the polish. This will help you avoid leaving behind any "wax holograms."

Here I am working in the full sun:

I'm certain you will love this product. Be sure to take advantage of the special introductory sale prices on McKeesRV.com

Thanks for the feedback Nick! I've never taken on a project this big-literally. Seems a little intimidating and I'm tired just thinking about it. The RV is just west of you in Arcadia, FL.

David

McKee's 37 Product Support Nick@McKees37's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Nick! I've never taken on a project this big-literally. Seems a little intimidating and I'm tired just thinking about it. The RV is just west of you in Arcadia, FL.

David
    David,

At least you'll have an outstanding AIO that will make the job much easier.

The Porter Cable 7424xp will get the job done, but if I were you I would seriously consider upgrading to a FLEX XC3401. That's what we used on Bob's RV, and it saved us a ton of time and effort.

Equip it with the 7.5 inch Buff & Shine White Polishing Pad and you'll cover a lot more area. We brought these pads in exclusively for the RV line because their large footprint covers a lot of area, and they're extremely durable. Plus, they work GREAT with the FLEX XC3401.

FYI we've got some outstanding promotions lined up for the new RV website, and I would happily let you in on them if you were interested in picking up a FLEX. Give me a call any time - 1-800-869-3011 ext 215.

Senior Member antti@561detailing's Avatar

It is a great product. I was there for this project. I would definitely recommend this product. Easy to work and worked fast. Easy to wipe off also, which is a quality on it's own.

Did you guys have any trouble getting the McKee's out of the pads afterwards?

If not then what do you all use.

I have been VERY VERY happy with my DP polishing pad cleaner powder on every other polish, compound, and wax I have used. The McKee's (at least after soaking for over 2 hours) will not come out. I have them re-soaking for an overnight and hope it helps.

Thanks all. GREAT product no question and if the clean up is any indicator of its protection then I am sure there will be alot of happy customers in the future. Review coming soon
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Mike? ANYONE else who has used the McKee's cleaner wax.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

When introducing new products, it might help to compare or say why you should use this product vs other well known/used products. In this case, it's hard for me to justify $100 a gallon vs $36 (on sale) for Meguiers Marine when the going rate on rv's seems to be $10 a foot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast