autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Eshine .... Thank You

As most of you know, I have a yearning to collect all that is Microfiber. Recently one our forum members showed a couple of different orders coming in, and some towels. I remarked that the colors did not seem normally available, and believe it or not Chris offered to send me a couple to try. I believe my first order got lost, as Chris Fed-ex'd me a box this week with a couple to try on his dime.

For our Canadian brothers and sisters, you cannot go wrong using this vendor when needed. His service, contact, and products are first rate. I am sure in some fashion Eshine and AG work together, and I hope those across the state continue to use both for your detailing needs as both with consistently exceed your expectation !

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Another act of random kindess on the AG Forum.
    That's why this place is so cool.
    "Some things are better left unsaid."

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris is a great guy, he always gets the order out quickly, he does a great job of making sure you get what you ordered, and he is always willing to respond to my e-mails. no matter how crazy they are.

I always try to order from chris before most other vendors.

ohh and he sells the best mf on the market The grey buffing towels are amazing. I really have never used anything as nice.... top marks for chirs

Post Thanks / Like
    PM me your adress killr and ill send you some i bought from Duragloss, if ypu collect them

EShine is great, they got the US, Canada AND Norway on the "choose country" thats cool....its like the D3/G8
    EVOIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Duragloss offers MF towels ??? I seem to have missed that.

Only towel to date I have really been disappointed in is the Zymol offerings. They are darn expensive, and many towels out there are better in design and offerings.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris is a great guy, he always gets the order out quickly, he does a great job of making sure you get what you ordered, and he is always willing to respond to my e-mails. no matter how crazy they are
    Prompt emails,good communication, great phone conversation,prompt delivery..

Post Thanks / Like
    Jepp they got MFs, got them from UK, and ill gladly ship one or two to you if yull like (not with org wraping). Not the best ive tryed, but hey, collecting is a differnt ball game....
    EVOIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you got the micro fiber towels there killr, I'm still curious to hear what your thoughts are on them....I have to admit I'm starting to get a little collection of micro fibers. It's always good to try other brands/products and boy micro fibers are wicked to have lots off

I've del't with Chris for quite a bit now and can't say anything bad about the guy. Always willing to help and like CalgaryDetail said he's always willing to listen and get back to you with an answer no matter how crazy the idea is hahahaha. If I need to order something localy, my home boy Chris hooks me up and hasen't let me know Chriss keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the teal one ... very similar to the jr's here. I think the suede one is too nice for car, and will add to my camera/camcorder bag for lenses cleaning. In truth the purple WW is one I have gotten somewhere else prior, I believe from us, prior to the Guzzler.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a couple of orders filled by Eshine and I have to second the compliments. I just wish he had a little more extensive product selection. I will have to try those grey microfibers. I hope Chris starts carrying the whole Pinnacle line soon. I want to try the XMT polishes.

Pat.
    2006 Black Rav4.

Makita 9227C, UDM, Optimum polishes,Menzerna Power Finish, Pinnacle XMT polishes, Poorboy's Sealant, Collnite Insulator wax, various 4,6.5,and 8 inch CCS pads. Edge pads. Microfiber towels galore. And a big thanks to Meghan for shipping to Walt Disney World.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast