autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

1965 Mustang Fastback - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1965 Mustang Fastback - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

Here's another incredible collector car that the students attending the May 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Competition Ready Detailing Class will be training on.

Not rental cars, not demo hoods and not mundane daily driver grocery getters but INCREDIBLE CARS!

1965 Mustang Fastback

Ready for some show car detailing!
    So the clouds were out when the owner brought the car by but I was able to get this one picture when the sun poked its head out to show the current condition of the paint.

Polishing paint is an art form
    When working on cars of this caliber to restore a perfect show car finish - polishing paint becomes and art form.

Learn the art of polishing paint with me at the May class!

Limited Space
    This class will fill up and sell out but there are still spaces available as of today. To reserve your space to attend this class you can do either of the below.

Click this link and sign-up online

Or call Andre and sign-up over the phone.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Exclusive
    There are no other full on, hands-on classes like the classes I teach and have been teaching and documenting longer than anyone still breathing today.

Unique
    Each class is different because we always have different cars, new tools just introduced to the market and new products just introduced to the market. Don't miss out on this class.

New tools for this class

FLEX TOOLS

Flex XFE 7 15mm Large Stroke Free Spinning Orbital Polisher

Flex XCE 9-8 150

RUPES TOOLS

RUPES Mark II BigFoot 15 & 21

RUPES Nano

New products

McKee's 37
    More new products to be included and as I get time I'll update this thread with more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1965 Mustang Fastback - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

Hi mike,is that the 289 CI high output engine they offered as an upgrade?
    Bill 1234
    2004 audi a6 quattro (traded).
    2015 Ford Escape 2.0l ecoboost 4WD

Mike Phillips

Re: 1965 Mustang Fastback - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1234 View Post

Hi mike,is that the 289 CI high output engine they offered as an upgrade?

I'd have to ask the owner as I'm not sure. I can tell you this though....

It sounds real healthy!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome car Mike, the May CR class is going to have some beautiful cars to work on.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Parker View Post

Awesome car Mike, the May CR class is going to have some beautiful cars to work on.

As a 2-time alumni student you know exactly what are classes are like.

It's the cool cars and all the hardcore hands-on training people get that separates us from all the rest. It's also what makes our detailing training classes number #1 when it comes to getting real world experience with the widest selection of tools and products.

I guarantee it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post

Funny to see a cell phone in it........

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the cars you get for the classes make it even more tempting to sign up. You always pick great cars! The line up for this class is very nice.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    Wow, the cars you get for the classes make it even more tempting to sign up. You always pick great cars! The line up for this class is very nice.

I haven't posted all the cars yet. More to come.

I've posted 5 incredible cars so far. I'll post another one tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Parker View Post
    Mike can sure keep me drolling I need to get the guzzler to clean up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I haven't posted all the cars yet. More to come.

I've posted 5 incredible cars so far. I'll post another one tomorrow.

Been the highlight of my day the past couple weeks seeing all the cars. Can't wait to see the rest. I'm ready to make them shine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast