autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Jeff Brown from Griot's - VIP Guest Instructor for the September Competition Ready Detailing Class!

Jeff Brown from Griot's - VIP Guest Instructor for the September Competition Ready Detailing Class!

That's right! Jeff Brown from Griot's Garage, the MAN behind the Griot's BOSS G21, G15 and the entire BOSS Paint Polishing System will be here for the Friday portion of our 3-day class.

Jeff Brown

Friday is the day you use all the different brands and types of tools on incredible cars. You get lots of hands-on time using all the tools and then you make up your mind which tool is BEST.

Attending our Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class is one of the major determining factors for being a team member for our TV show, Competition Ready.

Please join me in welcoming Jeff to Autogeek for our next Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jeff Brown from Griot's - VIP Guest Instructor for the September Competition Ready Detailing Class!

When you think of the BOSS you should think of Jeff Brown, great video to watch and talented man!

Check out the AutoGeek Page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jeff Brown from Griot's - VIP Guest Instructor for the September Competition Ready Detailing Class!

Very cool! Looking forward to meeting him someday.

Post Thanks / Like

wow, what an honor this will be . i would love to meet Jeff someday and for anyone nearby, take advantage of this!

btw, thanks to Jeff for being part of a innovative system and working with a top notch company like Griot's Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, even more glad I signed up

Post Thanks / Like

Visitor, thank you for the good words. I know we had to earn people's trust and I hope BOSS was just the beginning of that We hope to earn a lot more slots for Griot's Garage products in the cabinets and detail carts for enthusiasts and professional's alike.

I'm excited to be a part of the class and looking forward to meeting everyone. Another bonus... Rod Kraft will be accompanying me on Friday to assist in the class. He spent over 19 years as a core member of Meguiar's Sales and training force. He's now joined Griot's Garage and will be covering the East Coast.

Thanks all for your support. Sincerely appreciate it!
    Jeff
    Jeff from Griot's Garage- Product Developer
    Car Care for the Perfectionist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    Visitor, thank you for the good words. I know we had to earn people's trust and I hope BOSS was just the beginning of that We hope to earn a lot more slots for Griot's Garage products in the cabinets and detail carts for enthusiasts and professional's alike.

I'm excited to be a part of the class and looking forward to meeting everyone. Another bonus... Rod Kraft will be accompanying me on Friday to assist in the class. He spent over 19 years as a core member of Meguiar's Sales and training force. He's now joined Griot's Garage and will be covering the East Coast.

Thanks all for your support. Sincerely appreciate it!
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

You have to like the direction Griots is going in.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post

I'm excited to be a part of the class and looking forward to meeting everyone. Another bonus... Rod Kraft will be accompanying me on Friday to assist in the class.

He spent over 19 years as a core member of Meguiar's Sales and training force.

He's now joined Griot's Garage and will be covering the East Coast.

Congratulations to Rod Kraft!

Rod will be a super asset to Griot's Garage. I'm looking forward to having both you and Rod in the class.

This is my long time friend and professional instructor as well as passionate detailer,

From Jeff Brown

Rod Kraft, Griot's Garage Sales Manager has 26 years in the surface care business. He ran a successful detail business for 8 years in the 90's. Meguiar's hired Rod In 1998, where he spent 18 years contributing to multiple roles including: Sales, Training, OEM relations, product testing and more.

Rod has extensive hands on experience and is widely versed in products offered by most leading manufacturers.

Griot's Garage is proud to have him on our team and Rod & myself are looking forward to a great day of training.

Rod Kraft