autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Video: How to pick the correct polisher that is right for you with Mike Phillips

How to pick the correct polisher that is right for you with Mike Phillips

Here's a new video that discusses the available tool options available at Autogeek.

For more information on the right polisher for you, call Autogeek's Customer Care Center

1-800-869-3011

Or post your question to our Detailing 101 Facebook Group

You can also post your questions to this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How to pick the correct polisher that is right for you with Mike Phillips

"How to pick the correct polishers that are right for you with Mike Phillips"

fixed it for you

I've got a Dewalt rotary and a Rupes MarkII 15mm. I could use at least two more, Nano and Rupes Mini would be nice additions to my collection.

So, I think the only question would be. When is Autogeek going to offer 0% interest financing for 12 months with a AG credit card?

Great video as usual.

Mike Phillips

Re: Video: How to pick the correct polisher that is right for you with Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post

"How to pick the correct polishers that are right for you with Mike Phillips"

fixed it for you
    Ha ha that's funny but also true. This video is really targeted at the masses that are still working by hand and confused by all the polishers on the market. Thus I figure using the plural of the word polisher i.e. polishers might scare the newbies if they think that must start out purchasing more than one.

But "yes" in reality, the more you're into car detailing and the longer you're into car detailing, the increase in your need for more than one polisher.

I've got a DeWALT rotary and a Rupes Mark II 15mm. I could use at least two more, Nano and Rupes Mini would be nice additions to my collection.

So, I think the only question would be. When is Autogeek going to offer 0% interest financing for 12 months with a AG credit card?
    That's probably a question Nick could answer better than me...

Great video as usual.
    Yancy is a master at capturing and editing video.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, in the "Specialty Polishers" section of this video you mention the Flex Compact(Kompakt?) 3.

Is this the Flex PE8?

Is this kind of like their other names, "The Beast" and "The Finisher" for the XC 3401 and the XFE7-15?