autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you critique my site

I built a free website and I did everything off of my Android phone and I just purchased a domain today. Could you guys visit and let me know what you all think about it? Let me know if I can do anything more to enhance it
    www.xtremeautotx.com

Xtreme Auto

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you critique my site

Your about page needs to be about you and your business not a survey. You might want to add some packages and some add ons. Your contact page should have your Phone# and where your located at and what city your in.There is no way to call you and ask questions. You can take a look at mine and get some ideas.

Post Thanks / Like

what pure shine said

also, The context of your site (including actual text, headings, photo descriptions, videos, links to and from your site, etc) needs to be relevant to how you want to come up on google or any search engine.

lets say you want to come up in "texas detailing" or something, you need to show google (not a person that can clearly see that its a detailing website) evidence that you are a detailing website. Otherwise your site will be irrelevant and nowhere near the first page, especially if you have competition in your area.

Look up "how to seo" and get some tips. Do it before you actually spend time putting more info on your site. That way, you don't waste time writing irrelevant information that will do nothing for you in terms of being seen on the internet. After figuring out some seo basics, you can get creative with your site

Post Thanks / Like

Needs ALOT of work

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengo123 View Post
    what pure shine said

also, The context of your site (including actual text, headings, photo descriptions, videos, links to and from your site, etc) needs to be relevant to how you want to come up on google or any search engine.

lets say you want to come up in "texas detailing" or something, you need to show google (not a person that can clearly see that its a detailing website) evidence that you are a detailing website. Otherwise your site will be irrelevant and nowhere near the first page, especially if you have competition in your area.

Look up "how to seo" and get some tips. Do it before you actually spend time putting more info on your site. That way, you don't waste time writing irrelevant information that will do nothing for you in terms of being seen on the internet. After figuring out some seo basics, you can get creative with your site
    Great piece of advice. I learned this the hard way. My website looks good IMO but it's worth nothing because I didn't design my page to Google's standards so I'm on page 4 and my yelp and Facebook show up before my actual website does. For me it would now be faster to create a whole new website then it would be to fix everything.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

i went ahead and did the most i could for Abram on the very limit functionality of Weebly
    Want more customers for your detailing business?
    Find out how: www.detailsummit.com

Post Thanks / Like

I clicked your website and you lost me in 5 seconds. I closed the browser tab and you will probably never see me again. (So my recommendation is only based on the first 5 seconds of what i saw)

First thing i saw was a personal introduction. Next paragraph went on about how you can pick up my car. This is not eHarmony. And you haven't sold your service enough to mention anything about picking up anyone's car in the second paragraph.

When i pull up someones website, i probably already have a purpose for pulling up that website. My car looks like #### and i want it to be detailed. I don't care about the owner of the company, this is business. First thing i should see is a picture of a nice shiny car with a brief easy to read description of what you do and why i should spend money with you.

Do that and you'll increase viewership to your website ten fold. After that, check back and i'll go over part two...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoususer View Post
    I clicked your website and you lost me in 5 seconds. I closed the browser tab and you will probably never see me again. (So my recommendation is only based on the first 5 seconds of what i saw)

First thing i saw was a personal introduction. Next paragraph went on about how you can pick up my car. This is not eHarmony. And you haven't sold your service enough to mention anything about picking up anyone's car in the second paragraph.

When i pull up someones website, i probably already have a purpose for pulling up that website. My car looks like #### and i want it to be detailed. I don't care about the owner of the company, this is business. First thing i should see is a picture of a nice shiny car with a brief easy to read description of what you do and why i should spend money with you.

Do that and you'll increase viewership to your website ten fold. After that, check back and i'll go over part two...
    i dont think you understand how limited weebly is...
    Want more customers for your detailing business?
    Find out how: www.detailsummit.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebamboo23 View Post
    i dont think you understand how limited weebly is...
    Weebly isn't too limited to add a pic on the homepage. It's so blinding, I couldn't get past the first few words

Post Thanks / Like

When you have started to earn some more money from detailing you should up-grade to a word-press website. These sites are very easy to make it look nice and professional. Best part is word press is free along with hundreds of templates. The only cost would be hosting which would likely be under $10 a month.

Not having prices are another factor that will turn off potential customers. Some 50/50 shots will show your expertise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast