autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: National detail pros

I might try this...it's slow month

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone needs to know where to sign up go to www.NationalDetailPros.com/JOIN . Its free and no obligation. If you have any questions, PM us.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

You don't get to set the prices! I just looked at their website and they have set prices. I would never work for those prices.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post
    You don't get to set the prices! I just looked at their website and they have set prices. I would never work for those prices.
    Kind of, you have range that you can't go over and I think they have a set fee they add to the top of the top price. I believe you will be competing with others that are in their system for your area and preference goes to those with lower asking price while their price stays the same. So the less you ask, more jobs you get and the more they make off of you.

I think the amount of time they quote for a job is low on some. There bottom one step correction package claims 3 hrs for a car. To me that is not reasonable estimate but their quoted price is about right.

It is not for the established detailer that has work. It's for the guy like me that isn't and wants to work.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    Kind of, you have range that you can't go over and I think they have a set fee they add to the top of the top price. I believe you will be competing with others that are in their system for your area and preference goes to those with lower asking price while their price stays the same. So the less you ask, more jobs you get and the more they make off of you.

I think the amount of time they quote for a job is low on some. There bottom one step correction package claims 3 hrs for a car. To me that is not reasonable estimate but their quoted price is about right.

It is not for the established detailer that has work. It's for the guy like me that isn't and wants to work.

Thanks for the endorsement. I however think our business is foreveryone. If you're a more established business and have more work than you can handle, why not stop your other advertising methods and get some of our leads for free? Better yet, grow your business and expand and hire more employees. Why stay stagnant and not grow? Expand and grow your business and we can help. Utilize every avenue available to you to do so! Most of our detailers understand that yes we have price constraints, BUT we also offer our services for free so even if your charging slightly less then your normal rate, your still walking away making more then if your paying to advertise. Did you know the national average to acquire a customer for a detail is $25-50? We can help you grow your business for free. Its a win win. No risk, lots of reward

Post Thanks / Like

My experience has been that ive got a call on one job (initial communication) person went on vacation and never contacted afterwards. And after 2 months no other leads. For me my advertisements have been sufficient enough that the lack of leads haven't even been a thought even being in my first year in my area!
    On Site Auto Detailing- Detailing all of Central Michigan
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Post Thanks / Like

As far as cost to acquire a customer. Thats high, at least for me. I dont spend near that and have more than needed.
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Post Thanks / Like

I got a text asking if I detailed boats recently in which i replied yes. I talked to this guy for 2 days over texts then he said he said he was with national detailers pro and for me to sign up. What left a bad taste in my mouth was he acted like it was his boat. So I never even looked into it. Too many scam companies out there so I figured it was just another one.

Post Thanks / Like

Cant say theyre a scam. Just have a bad way of contacting ppl as well not tge most professional manner either. I was addressed in the same way as you were with the boat.
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've done a few jobs with them, can't complain. Get paid on time and only take work when you want it... Why not.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345