autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you all think of my Website / Business Card?

How about this? Black is clean, dressy but still add some eye candy in the center.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you all think of my Website / Business Card?-bcardfront2-jpg  
    Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

^ Hey I like that!!

I may use that actually.

Also, that website is really good too. I'll be sure to add a pic or two to the front.

Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I looked at your web site again. The home page needs something to say what you are out. I really like Troy Armstrong's web site.

Armstrong Detailing - The Finest Mobile Auto Detailing in Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice

His opening page describes his business and the area he serves. You say Louisville but I think mention the counties or region served helps...serving the greater Louisville area.

You do not have to do the videos on the home page. The white text works on a black background because the text is larger. On your site, the text is too small. People need to be able to read it easily.

Also, get some better pictures. If you look at Troy's web site, the pics look more like beauty shots (focus, composition, saturated color, etc). You need to have some pic of a nicely detailed car on your home page.
    I agree, very nice website and looks like he does awesome work. I think the black suburban was a great choice for the video...being black REALLY shows how jacked up it was...being a suburban kinda lets people know you dont have to be cruisin in a Lambo. in order to have a great looking ride if its treated right. Not sure if ive seen any posts from him on here but, if he reads this......GREAT WORK MAN!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with most of the opinions given. Being as I am not a detailer (Auto Technician) I also agree that you need more pics on the website. Also, the 3 click rule is in effect for any website. If a consumer can't get the information they seek within three clicks, they will leave.

For now, just ask to take pictures of some cars you have cleaned, even if it was just an exterior wash. Also add something to the card as an attractor, eye candy like someone previously mentioned. The only other thing that I can think of is I am not sure I would put your insurance company on the card. You can put on there that you are insured, just have concerns putting your carrier on the card. Just another way to get information from you, especially if you have had your identity stolen, as I have. That is just my $.02, take it for what it is worth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    I agree with most of the opinions given. Being as I am not a detailer (Auto Technician) I also agree that you need more pics on the website. Also, the 3 click rule is in effect for any website. If a consumer can't get the information they seek within three clicks, they will leave.

For now, just ask to take pictures of some cars you have cleaned, even if it was just an exterior wash. Also add something to the card as an attractor, eye candy like someone previously mentioned. The only other thing that I can think of is I am not sure I would put your insurance company on the card. You can put on there that you are insured, just have concerns putting your carrier on the card. Just another way to get information from you, especially if you have had your identity stolen, as I have. That is just my $.02, take it for what it is worth.
    ....smart advise i think...say your insured...but not the i company

Post Thanks / Like

Front page of website needs a hot car! Like everyone said you need something to make it "pop" so they will remember you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again for the comments all. I definitely want to get the hot car on the front. Which I plan to, but my other car got in a slight accident and right now is at the body shop. When it gets out... I'll probably detail it and slap it on the front page.

Here is a pic:

The girl is my wife-to-be btw...and the car is her DD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John K View Post
    Thanks again for the comments all. I definitely want to get the hot car on the front. Which I plan to, but my other car got in a slight accident and right now is at the body shop. When it gets out... I'll probably detail it and slap it on the front page.

Here is a pic:

The girl is my wife-to-be btw...and the car is her DD.
    Both look good John

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of car is that?
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

07 Saturn Sky Redline

Tip: If you own a Saturn, DO NOT wreck it. Parts are nearly impossible to find already...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12