autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good place to get embroidered shirts

I looked and looked and looked for places to get shirts made with my logo. Most had a minimum order of a dozen, which is way more than I need at once. Or were stupidly expensive. I ended up going with Automotiveworkwear, their initial charge to digitize your logo's $79, after that it's the garment price + a $7.95 embroidery fee. They only do embroidery no printing. They offer Red Kap & Dickie with no minimum to order. I've ordered about 8 collared button up shirts and imho they all look fantastic. The shirts I got were $14, with the embroidery added they were just over $20. They print and mail you physical samples of the logos for approval, and they'll help you tweak your logo. You can have up to 4 variations. My logo was pretty much done, but they made a few tweaks that really helped. Not a great deal if you only need a few shirts, but I have ordered 8 and will probably order more. And they always seem to have a 10%, and sometimes 15% deal going on. My last order was 4 embroidered shirts + 4 pairs of pants + a leather no scratch belt. Was $190 shipped.

don't have pics of my shirts at the moment, but here's the sample logo. Shirts look professional and a lot of people comment on how much they like them.

It looks a little messy in spots around the letters, but on shirts it's only like 3.5" tall so you don't notice the letters looking frayed.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good place to get embroidered shirts

There's a dude who made a name for himself for selling authentic MLB hats for $20 flat.. He's done well enough to have opened up his own shoppe here in town. I went in there to buy a hat 1 day and turns out he wasn't there but his partner who is co owner specializes in printing T Shirts or whatever kind of print you'd like on any piece of clothing you bring him.. I immediately thought of shirts for detailing too. I asked him how much and I believe he said something like $7 if you bring your own shirt, and like $15-$20 if you buy 1 of the shirts he has available there.

My plan is to buy some thick quality long sleeve cotton t shirts and have him hook them up. The good thing is their shoppe is only a couple blocks away.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow after the cost of digitizing it and everything, the end result doesn't look professional or even that good...

-Mr. Slick.
    -Mr. Slick, Palm Springs' Mobile Detailer

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

LogoUp offers great prices and specials/discounts all the time. They do great work and when they make a mistake, they correct it and send a new box in the mail no questions asked.

Custom Embroidered Shirts, Polo's, Hats, Work Shirts, Fleece, and Jackets Like You've Never Had Before!

Rich
    Attaboy Mobile Detailing
    Attaboy Mobile Detailing and Pressure Washing

Post Thanks / Like

do these places offer the under armor type shirts? I cant find a place that have that type fabric, I think its active wear fabric

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, they pretty much offer any brand of shirts that you want. But I think what you're looking for is Dry-tech. That's the style under armour usually uses for their active wear.

My guy is wearing it in the main photo on this page.

Fleet Management | Attaboy Mobile Detailing